The Insulator gives you an incredibly warm, lightweight, easy-moving layer that's water-resistant and holds your body's heat without bulk. Versatile enough to wear as your outer layer on frosty mid-season mornings, or for unparalleled warmth as a mid-layer when the cold weather settles in. The Pnumagrid™ quilting pattern maintains insulation integrity and fleece-lined pockets keep your hands comfortably warm.
This vest is versatile enough to keep you comfortable year-round and to look good doing it. Whether you are enjoying early spring, fall, or winter activities, keeping your body warm is critical. Especially your core. The right mid-layer can mean the difference between staying out long enough to punch your tag or getting knocked out of the game. As fall turns to winter and temperatures drop, the insulator is the packable mid-layer you count on to keep warm under our Waypoint & Selkirk Jackets. The Insulator vest gives you an incredibly warm, lightweight layer using 3M™ Featherless™ Insulation 700 power fill to hold your body's heat without bulk. Our Pnumagrid™ quilting pattern guarantees it won't bunch or clump even after years of wear, and our high-count polyester weave shell has a 3M™ Scotchgard™ DWR water repellant coating that works as hard as you do.
- Designed for athletic fit
- Smooth face, tight weave shell fabric for easy on/off layering
- 3M™ Thinsulate™ Featherless Insulation - 700 fill power for warmth
- Pnumagrid™ quilting pattern maintains insulation integrity
- 3M™ Scotchgard™ DWR water repellent coating
- YKK heavy duty, stitch-sealed zippers
- SilverStrike™ anti-microbial odor control for improved scent stealth and freshness in the field
- 3M™ Thinsulate™ Platinum Insulation on side panels for warmth and maximum mobility
- Seamless shoulders for comfort under pack straps
- Fleece-lined pockets to warm hands
- Chest pocket for quick access to GPS or phone
- Safety harness compatible opening in upper back
- Tall size available
- Item weight: 23.1 oz (based on size Large)
The vest is lightweight and functional in a wide array of temperatures. I have used this vest for some portions of the Tennessee spring Turkey Season, the vest is easy to take on and off, and compresses small enough to stuff in ones turkey vest. The only con I have found so far is the vest fits slightly small, I had to return the original and order one size up. Pnuma's customer service is very good to work with.
This is a quality product like all of pnuma items. Warm with out bulk.
I am new to this brand but I have become addicted to it. I find myself updating most of my hunting clothes. really quality clothes
I went back and forth between firstlite and Pnuma Thanks to Dan the “fitness man” , I went with the Pnuma vest and I couldn’t be happier. The size is true and this is exactly what I was after for the last piece of my layering system. September can’t get here soon enough!!
Everything from Pnuma I've gotten is quality stuff, I got a medium, but was too small and got a return and they sent me a Large, fits great and is super nice. It warmed up in Texas, but when it was cool, it kept me warm and got a few compliments from others on how nice it looked. Can't wait to use with layers and all my other Pnuma gear.
Very nice and comfortable vest. Size was perfect. The fleece lined pockets are AWESOME! Only issue I had was the color on the website was not exactly the same color the vest actually was.