Quite possibly, the toughest jacket you'll ever wear. With lightweight poly ripstop fabric to resists tears and punctures, reinforced elbows for durability and protection, you'll be ready to take on everything the great outdoors can throw at you. We can guarantee that because we've tested this fabric in the field for 200+ days in one year. The Tenacity Line is engineered to take a beating and keep coming back for more.
When you hunt hard, your gear pays the price. And your jacket usually receive the most abuse. Born in the high-desert mountains of New Mexico, the Pnuma Tenacity Hunting jacket is ready to take on anything and everything in its path. In the mountains, it'll stand up to cactus, sharp rocks, and snagging oak brush. In the forest, it'll get you through burrs, thick underbrush, and barbed wire. The PnumaGuard™ abrasion-resistant overlays on elbows and shoulders will protect your investment for years to come. Easy-access pockets make sure all your gear remains close at hand, and a lifetime guarantee promises that the tenacity will never let you down.
- Toughest jacket you’ll ever wear
- 90% Poly Ripstop / 10%. Spandex
- Ripstop & puncture-resistant fabric
- SilverStrike anti-microbial odor control for improved scent stealth and freshness in the field
- PnumaGuard™ abrasion-resistant overlays on knees and boot cuffs
- YKK heavy duty stitch-sealed and tape-sealed zippers
- Item weight: 28.8 oz (based on size Large)
Excellent jacket fits great have one in caza camouflage also, the only thing I thought the jacket in the picture was more of brown colour when I ordered it, the one I received is green in colour.