Comfortable and deadly quiet, the Waypoint is the ideal mid-weight, all-season jacket. We engineered it to be windproof to 50mph and added DWR protection for water repellency. YKK stitch-sealed and tape-sealed heavy-duty zippers make sure you stay warm and dry. Our mechanical stretch twill fabric moves with you and easily stands up against hard use. Pnumagrid™ fleece lining keeps your core warm, and protective overlays on shoulders and elbows prevent pack slippage, wear, and abrasion.
Guaranteed hardcore performance from mid-season through late, this warm, ultra-quiet softshell is versatile enough to meet the requirements of any conditions. 3M™ Scotchgard™ DWR water repellent keeps you dry, and The Pnumagrid fleece lining focuses warmth on your core without bulk, allowing you to comfortably layer up or down as needed. Added protection from PnumaGuard™ non-slip, wear-resistant overlays on jacket shoulders and elbows will help the Waypoint stand up to whatever punishment you can dish out. We moved the pit zips forward of backpack straps to work seamlessly with packs and ensured that the five pockets are in the right places for easy access. The integrated tree stand harness port keeps you safe while you sit comfortably in the stand, waiting for the perfect shot. Like all of our gear, the Waypoint is guaranteed for life.
- Engineered for all-season versatility
- Mid-weight fleece lining focused at the core
- Designed with athletic fit - allows for layering to meet your conditions on every hunt
- Quiet softshell with 3M™ Scotchgard™ DWR water repellent coating
- 50mph Windbrake® tested
- PnumaGuard™ abrasion-resistant overlays on shoulders and elbows
- Venting zips forward of backpack straps for thermal regulation
- Mechanical stretch twill fabric moves with you and holds up against hard use
- SilverStrike™ anti-microbial odor control for improved scent stealth and freshness in the field
- 5 strategically placed pockets
- YKK stitch-sealed and tape-sealed heavy duty zippers
- Pre-shaped elbows for increased mobility Removable 4-way adjustable hood
- Safety harness port between shoulder blades
- Tall size available
- Guaranteed for life
- 42.4 ounces (product weight for large jacket)
I needed a jacket that was wind proof and lightly insulated so I can use it all year around town or outdoors. I wanted extra pockets to carry gear for my dog or gear for the range and still look good enough to wear into town or on the job. This jacket was everything I was looking for and fit well. The pit zips are a great touch.
Love the jacket. Fits great. Very comfortable. I love the side zippers to remove heat and sweat.
I would give the 10 stars. It kept me warm and comfortable turkey hunting this spring and it was wind and cold !!!!