We created this pack to exceed all expectations for comfort, utility, and durability in a day pack, and then we stress-tested it in the mountain range it's named for. Our 2200 cubic inch pack is built with Tactical Nylon with waterproof coating and YKK® AquaGuard® Water Repellant Zippers to keep your gear safe and dry, while plentiful pockets keep it organized and close at hand. A stretch mesh panel over an aluminum frame provides ventilation and support when you are loaded down. A full-length zippered pocket is perfect for protecting your spotting scope. For quick scouting trips, the interior 9" x 5" removable molle pouch can be attached to the removable waist belt for use as a stand-alone Lumbar Pack.
The pack is secured by a wide, heavily padded waist belt with convenient forward pull waist adjustment and large zippered pockets. Heavily padded shoulder straps with adjustable sternum strap and load lifter straps help keep the load distributed. Pack straps feature non-slip silicone print inside waist belt and shoulder straps. A Stretch mesh panel over an aluminum frame provides ventilation and support. Storage is managed by a zippered full-length spotting scope pocket, (3) zippered organization pockets inside front flap for quick drop-down access and side stretch pockets for water bottles or other accessories. The interior 9" x 5" removable molle pouch can be attached to the removable waist belt for use as a stand-alone Lumbar Pack. We included an integrated buckle straphanger to hang the pack from tree limbs or your truck's headrest. Side and bottom compression/mounting straps keep gear from moving around while you are traversing difficult terrain. To manage thirst, the Chisos is hydration reservoir compatible. During our testing forays into the Chisos Range, every feature performed flawlessly, and we are proud to place that name on our pack and guarantee it for life.
- Size: 2200 cubic inches
- CORDURA® 560D Tactical Nylon with PU waterproof coating
- YKK® AquaGuard® Water Repellant Zippers
- Stretch mesh panel on an aluminum frame provides ventilation and support
- Zippered full-length spotting scope pocket
- Buckle strap hanger to hang the pack from tree limbs or automobile headrest
- (3) zippered organization pockets inside front flap for quick drop down access
- Interior 9” x 5” removable molle pouch can be attached to removable waist belt for use as a stand-alone Lumbar Pack
- Shock cord organizer with aluminum toggles and daisy chain attachment
- Side stretch pockets for water bottles, shooting sticks or other accessories
- Side and bottom compression/mounting straps
- Hydration reservoir compatible
- Wide, heavily padded waist belt with convenient forward pull waist belt adjustment and large zippered pockets
- Heavily padded shoulder straps with adjustable sternum strap and load lifter straps
- Non-slip silicone print inside waist belt and shoulder straps
- Item Weight: 54.4 ounces
Very well make. I would highly recommend this pack for hunting.
have only used it twice and preparing to use it on my bear hunt in maine at the end of may. have a better review after that.
Very well-made Met all the needs I had. Would highly recommend.
I use this for day hunts in whitetail country, fits good has nice storage options and I love that it has a light small frame built into it makes it more rigid and comfortable, also gives me the option of packing a animal out of thick timber. Great little pack, would be nice if it opened up larger, seems tight to cram certain things in.
First of this pack is made very well. The only thing I dislike is the inside pockets being up side dow. And yes I know it's for when you open it up all the way but I don't do that when I'm in a tree stand. The only other thing that would be amazing is have a few molly spots on the sides for knifes and stuff. But as a Marine vet I love my Molly web. Other than that amazing pack. You guys should make places for exsecersies on the outside
I got this pack right before the start of this season and so far I love it. Its very comfortable even when loaded down with my platform, sticks, extra clothes, etc. The back breathes really well so you won't sweat on longer hikes into the stand. Its big enough for an extra layer or rain gear but not to bulky for in the stand. The only change I would make is the bungee system on the front, I would prefer a molle system with extra pouches available to add to it.
But this is still a great pack and I highly recommend it!