The Insulator gives you an incredibly warm, lightweight, easy-moving layer that's water-resistant and holds your body's heat without bulk. Versatile enough to wear as your outer layer on frosty mid-season mornings, or for unparalleled warmth as a mid-layer when the cold weather settles in. The Pnumagrid™ quilting pattern maintains insulation integrity and fleece-lined pockets keep your hands comfortably warm.
This vest is versatile enough to keep you comfortable year-round and to look good doing it. Whether you are enjoying early spring, fall, or winter activities, keeping your body warm is critical. Especially your core. The right mid-layer can mean the difference between staying out long enough to punch your tag or getting knocked out of the game. As fall turns to winter and temperatures drop, the insulator is the packable mid-layer you count on to keep warm under our Waypoint & Selkirk Jackets. The Insulator vest gives you an incredibly warm, lightweight layer using 3M™ Featherless™ Insulation 700 power fill to hold your body's heat without bulk. Our Pnumagrid™ quilting pattern guarantees it won't bunch or clump even after years of wear, and our high-count polyester weave shell has a 3M™ Scotchgard™ DWR water repellant coating that works as hard as you do.
- Designed for athletic fit
- Smooth face, tight weave shell fabric for easy on/off layering
- 3M™ Thinsulate™ Featherless Insulation - 700 fill power for warmth
- Pnumagrid™ quilting pattern maintains insulation integrity
- 3M™ Scotchgard™ DWR water repellent coating
- YKK heavy duty, stitch-sealed zippers
- SilverStrike™ anti-microbial odor control for improved scent stealth and freshness in the field
- 3M™ Thinsulate™ Platinum Insulation on side panels for warmth and maximum mobility
- Seamless shoulders for comfort under pack straps
- Fleece-lined pockets to warm hands
- Chest pocket for quick access to GPS or phone
- Safety harness compatible opening in upper back
- Tall size available
- Item weight: 23.1 oz (based on size Large)