The Insulator gives you an incredibly warm, lightweight, easy-moving layer that's water-resistant and holds your body's heat without bulk. Versatile enough to wear as your outer layer on frosty mid-season mornings, or for unparalleled warmth as a mid-layer when the cold weather settles in. The Pnumagrid™ quilting pattern maintains insulation integrity and fleece-lined pockets keep your hands comfortably warm.
This vest is versatile enough to keep you comfortable year-round and to look good doing it. Whether you are enjoying early spring, fall, or winter activities, keeping your body warm is critical. Especially your core. The right mid-layer can mean the difference between staying out long enough to punch your tag or getting knocked out of the game. As fall turns to winter and temperatures drop, the insulator is the packable mid-layer you count on to keep warm under our Waypoint & Selkirk Jackets. The Insulator vest gives you an incredibly warm, lightweight layer using 3M™ Featherless™ Insulation 700 power fill to hold your body's heat without bulk. Our Pnumagrid™ quilting pattern guarantees it won't bunch or clump even after years of wear, and our high-count polyester weave shell has a 3M™ Scotchgard™ DWR water repellant coating that works as hard as you do.
- Designed for athletic fit
- Smooth face, tight weave shell fabric for easy on/off layering
- 3M™ Thinsulate™ Featherless Insulation - 700 fill power for warmth
- Pnumagrid™ quilting pattern maintains insulation integrity
- 3M™ Scotchgard™ DWR water repellent coating
- YKK heavy duty, stitch-sealed zippers
- SilverStrike™ anti-microbial odor control for improved scent stealth and freshness in the field
- 3M™ Thinsulate™ Platinum Insulation on side panels for warmth and maximum mobility
- Seamless shoulders for comfort under pack straps
- Fleece-lined pockets to warm hands
- Chest pocket for quick access to GPS or phone
- Safety harness compatible opening in upper back
- Tall size available
- Item weight: 23.1 oz (based on size Large)
I'm a muscular tall guy 6'2 240 and I ordered the 2xlt and it fit perfectly. The length was just right to where it doesn't ride up and it's not bulky in the mid section. Good color patterns and quiet.
Good camo pattern and quality. Quiet and warm. I'm 6' tall, 215 pounds, and ordered a large which fits snug. Maybe should have ordered an XL, but snug may allow me to wear under the tenacity jacket I have. The armpit opening could be a little bigger in my opinion. Overall nice vest!
This product will definitely keep you warm. This could be something you can wear over something or definitely under your main coat
The vest is lightweight and functional in a wide array of temperatures. I have used this vest for some portions of the Tennessee spring Turkey Season, the vest is easy to take on and off, and compresses small enough to stuff in ones turkey vest. The only con I have found so far is the vest fits slightly small, I had to return the original and order one size up. Pnuma's customer service is very good to work with.
This is a quality product like all of pnuma items. Warm with out bulk.
I am new to this brand but I have become addicted to it. I find myself updating most of my hunting clothes. really quality clothes