The revolutionary design of the IconX Heated Core pant puts the heat where your body needs it the most: next to your skin. We combined next to skin warmth with the unparalleled wicking and muscle support of IconX performance to create the most innovative base layer available. Three different heat settings provide incredible, sustained warmth with no bulk and complete freedom of movement.
IconX Heated Core pant is the ultimate combination of next to skin heat and performance. It’s no secret that you can stay in the field longer when you keep your core warm. The biggest enemy you face during late-season hunts is cold. Cold impacts your performance mentally and physically. It can affect your body’s ability to stalk across a ridge or to pull to full-draw smoothly. The key to winning the battle against cold is maintaining your core temperature. Our heated core pant utilizes undetectable carbon-fiber heating elements that crisscross your lower back and tops of thighs to distribute constant, efficient, and compelling warmth. With three levels of heat available at the push of a button, you’re in complete control of your comfort. Our IconX fabric adds unparalleled wicking and muscle support to complete the package. Wear the Heated Core pant under your IconX top or Merino Wool baselayers on the coldest of days. You’ll remain warm with no bulk and experience total freedom of movement, and stay in the hunt as long as it takes to get the big game you’re after.
- Revolutionary next-to-skin warmth and performance
- Warmth with no bulk and total freedom of movement
- Provides efficient, effective heat where you need it the most – your body’s core
- Undetectable carbon fiber heating elements distribute heat throughout pant.
- Easy access to three-color, waterproof LED heat level selection button
- Re-chargeable 7.4V Lithium-ion battery and wall charger included with purchase
- Approximately 6 hours of battery performance at low setting generating 100-dgrees of heat – individual performance may vary depending on heat level selection and usage
- Athletic fit for easy layering
- HydroWick™ high-performance hollow wicking fiber
- 6 Performance zones provide key muscle support and thermal regulation
- Infused with SilverStrike™ anti-microbial odor control
- USB output on the battery can be used to charge your mobile device
- Guaranteed for life (Pant only)
I bought them for my husband for Christmas and he has used them every hunting day until this season was over. He’s very happy with them. Thanks!
I have not even tried to be in a tree stand in Ohio winters for years I went to heated Hunters comfort blinds about 8 years ago on occasion a heated ground blind. This year I bought your heated vest and then the pants. I love them. I hunted a few weeks ago during gun season from a tree stand and never was cold. The temperature was around freezing and was able to turn it on and then off after some time because it was to warm. Your product allows me to sit and not get cold even if the mercury drops down into the teens. I am waiting for you to develop heated socks. I see other companies are making them. When you get into your 60s the circulation is not as good as it used to be. Your outer garments are also very warm.
Bought these for our son. He absolutely loves them. He already has a shirt and wanted pants for hunting in the upper Michigan area.
Game changer! Amazed at how well these things work. Have both vest and pants, I love them for 3/4 hour sits when I can keep them cranked. Also nice when still hunting and decide to stop for a bit, keeps the chill off. Could use a bigger battery option like my Gerber heated cloths though.
The heated underwear really didn’t do the job I was hoping for. The product is well made and the price is fair.
When your working or sitting in a ground blind when it’s minus 20-30 with the heat setting on high the heat only lasts 1-2 hrs max and that’s ok
If your only experiencing the cold for a very short
If the company could manufacture heated clothing with heating elements all through the clothes, and just not in certain areas with a heating system would last much longer than 2 hrs when on high heat I would definitely purchase
that type of clothing.
Love them Wareham all the time even while I'm lounging and I very seldom even you the heated part just very comfortable good quality workmanship