The Insulator gives you an incredibly warm, lightweight, easy-moving layer that's water-resistant and holds your body's heat without bulk. Versatile enough to wear as your outer layer on frosty mid-season mornings, or for unparalleled warmth as a mid-layer when the cold weather settles in. The Pnumagrid™ quilting pattern maintains insulation integrity while raglan sleeves with seamless shoulders provide comfort under pack straps, and fleece-lined pockets keep your hands comfortably warm.
Cold. It can chase you out of your stand on a frosty morning or down from the mountain where temperatures can be dangerous. Keeping your entire body warm is critical. Especially your core. The right mid-layer can mean the difference between staying out long enough to punch your tag or getting knocked out of the game. As fall turns to winter and temperatures drop, it's the packable mid-layer you count on to keep warm under our Waypoint & Selkirk Jackets. The Insulator Jacket gives you an incredibly warm, lightweight layer using 3M™ Featherless™ Insulation 700 power fill to hold your body's heat without bulk. Our Pnumagrid™ quilting pattern guarantees it won't bunch or clump even after years of wear, and our high-count polyester weave shell has a 3M™ Scotchgard™ DWR water repellant coating that works as hard as you do.
- 3M™ Thinsulate™ 700 fill power featherless insulation
- Pnumagrid™ quilting pattern keeps insulation in place
- SilverStrike™ anti-microbial odor control for improved scent stealth and freshness in the field
- 3M™ Thinsulate™ Platinum Insulation on side panels and under arms for warmth and maximum mobility
- Raglan sleeves with seamless shoulders for comfort under pack straps
- Heavy duty, stitch YKK zippers
- Fleece-lined pockets to warm hands
- Chest pocket for quick access to GPS or phone
- Pre-curved elbows for increased mobility
- Safety harness compatible opening in upper back
- Durable 100% polyester high-count weave
- Tall size available
- Item weight: 25.6 ounces (based on size Large)
Great jacket for fall hunting
It’s an excellent quality product along with customer service, insulator pants comes through to the size, however I had an issue with the jacket, Large size was way too snug and tight in my shoulders, it also was tight under my armpits so I had to exchange it for xl which is way too big, however I’d rather be more roomie than tight. May be PNUMA need to pay attention for their sizes, since according to previous reviews I’m not the only one who experiences the same problem
Use this jacket over the winter for night hunting predators and it worked great! Quiet, comfortable, and warm in very cold temps!
Well made. Nice cut. Sleeves are long but that’s what I wanted. 6”2 210 XLT fits perfect.
Well worth the price. It fits nice and seems made to last
I had an issue with my previous Pnuma Insulator jacket. I contacted customer service, sent photos, and in no time, I had a replacement jacket. The speed and ease of handling this concern was very pleasing. Hence, you get what you pay for. With you purchase from Pnuma, you receive a quality product and great customer service to back it!