The Insulator gives you an incredibly warm, lightweight, easy-moving layer that's water-resistant and holds your body's heat without bulk. Versatile enough to wear as your outer layer on frosty mid-season mornings, or for unparalleled warmth as a mid-layer when the cold weather settles in. The Pnumagrid™ quilting pattern maintains insulation integrity while raglan sleeves with seamless shoulders provide comfort under pack straps, and fleece-lined pockets keep your hands comfortably warm.
* Please allow a minimum of 7 days to receive your pant delivery when selecting an alteration. If your pant is part of a multi-product order, all items will ship at the same time. No refunds or exchanges on altered pants. Check your pant measurements and consult the Size Chart carefully before selecting your option.
Cold. It can chase you out of your stand on a frosty morning or down from the mountain where temperatures can be dangerous. Keeping your entire body warm is critical. Especially your core. The right mid-layer can mean the difference between staying out long enough to punch your tag or getting knocked out of the game. As fall turns to winter and temperatures drop, it's the packable mid-layer you count on to keep warm under our Waypoint & Selkirk Jackets. The Insulator Jacket gives you an incredibly warm, lightweight layer using 3M™ Featherless™ Insulation 700 power fill to hold your body's heat without bulk. Our Pnumagrid™ quilting pattern guarantees it won't bunch or clump even after years of wear, and our high-count polyester weave shell has a 3M™ Scotchgard™ DWR water repellant coating that works as hard as you do.
- 3M™ Thinsulate™ 700 fill power featherless insulation
- Pnumagrid™ quilting pattern keeps insulation in place
- Full zippered sides on pant for easy on and off over boots
- 3M™ Scotchgard™ DWR water repellant coating
- Heavy duty, stitch- and tape-sealed YKK zippers
- SilverStrike™ anti-microbial odor control for scent stealth in the field
- Fleece-lined pockets to warm hands
- Two rear zip pockets for secure storage
- Contoured knees for increased mobility
- Durable 100% polyester high-count weave
- Tall size available
- Item weight: 29.7 ounces (based on size Large)
Well made. Waist sizes are a bit bigger than chart says. I’m using as outer layer over other pants do not an issue.
I own a great deal of hunting clothing and it includes everything from Scent Blocker to Sitka Gear and basic brands as well. Overall I can’t explain how happy I am with these Insulator Pants from PNUMA! They have outperformed all other hunting pants I own and for the price, comfort, warmth, and overall performance you won’t find anything better! It’s also an added bonus that they are backed by a Lifetime Warranty through a top of the line company with outstanding customer service! PNUMA is by all means my go to source for any hunting apparel I may need in the future for myself and my son and I am forever grateful for their commitment to developing and producing products you can count on no matter the conditions!
Wore these in late season archery and never had an issue. Was able to sit for a significant period of time and never got remotely cold.
Love these pants! They definitely keep you warm on the coldest days. Also great to have for time in camp on those super cold nights.
For me, these are an outer layer that I'll pack to the stand as I'd have to size up my Waypoints to get them underneath. I packed them in a few times during deer season, but it was never cold enough to put them on. So today, I put them on over some light sweat pants to shovel snow (-4 F) and was sweating with little effort. When it hits single digits during hunting season, I'm set.
The top didn't fit for me, but if it does for you I don't think you'll ever be cold. Pnuma should consider an Insulator top intended as an outer layer (slim arms, vents, etc.) for those of us that want to pack this in and put it on once the cold sets in.
high quality very warm.