We created this pack to exceed all expectations for comfort, utility, and durability in a day pack, and then we stress-tested it in the mountain range it's named for. Our 1800 cubic inch pack is built with Tactical Nylon with waterproof coating and YKK® AquaGuard® Water Repellant Zippers to keep your gear safe and dry, while plentiful pockets keep it organized and close at hand. A stretch mesh panel over an aluminum frame provides ventilation and support when you are loaded down. A full-length zippered pocket is perfect for protecting your spotting scope. For quick scouting trips, the interior 9" x 5" removable molle pouch can be attached to the removable waist belt for use as a stand-alone Lumbar Pack.
The pack is secured by a wide, heavily padded waist belt with convenient forward pull waist adjustment and large zippered pockets. Heavily padded shoulder straps with adjustable sternum strap and load lifter straps help keep the load distributed. Pack straps feature non-slip silicone print inside waist belt and shoulder straps. A Stretch mesh panel over an aluminum frame provides ventilation and support. Storage is managed by a zippered full-length spotting scope pocket, (3) zippered organization pockets inside front flap for quick drop-down access and side stretch pockets for water bottles or other accessories. The interior 9" x 5" removable molle pouch can be attached to the removable waist belt for use as a stand-alone Lumbar Pack. We included an integrated buckle straphanger to hang the pack from tree limbs or your truck's headrest. Side and bottom compression/mounting straps keep gear from moving around while you are traversing difficult terrain. To manage thirst, the Chisos is hydration reservoir compatible. During our testing forays into the Chisos Range, every feature performed flawlessly, and we are proud to place that name on our pack and guarantee it for life.
- Size: 1800 cubic inches
- CORDURA® 560D Tactical Nylon with PU waterproof coating
- YKK® AquaGuard® Water Repellant Zippers
- Stretch mesh panel on an aluminum frame provides ventilation and support
- Zippered full-length spotting scope pocket
- Buckle strap hanger to hang the pack from tree limbs or automobile headrest
- (3) zippered organization pockets inside front flap for quick drop down access
- Interior 9” x 5” removable molle pouch can be attached to removable waist belt for use as a stand-alone Lumbar Pack
- Shock cord organizer with aluminum toggles and daisy chain attachment
- Side stretch pockets for water bottles, shooting sticks or other accessories
- Side and bottom compression/mounting straps
- Hydration reservoir compatible
- Wide, heavily padded waist belt with convenient forward pull waist belt adjustment and large zippered pockets
- Heavily padded shoulder straps with adjustable sternum strap and load lifter straps
- Non-slip silicone print inside waist belt and shoulder straps
- Item Weight: 54.4 ounces
Pack is comfortable. Love the pockets on the waist band. Was able to safely secure water bottle in side pockets. Internal zipper pockets were great for items that I wanted to keep separated. Pack had enough room for rain gear, light coat, and small lunch.
This fall deer season I got skunked. Not a single deer came within my sights. To look cool for the Ladies I decided to by some new camo. The chicks still despise me but the deer don’t. I went out turkey hunting one morning and the backpack proved its worth. Not only was I able to fit all my little Debby cakes in it without a problem but it also seems to hypnotize the turkeys to do the hunting themselves. They came from miles around and just laid down and died right infront of me. One even plucked itself for thanksgiving dinner next year. Would definitely recommend for every nerdy glasses wearing freaks like myself that love the outdoors!! 🤓🤓🦃🔪🦌🦌
I have alot of packs and am pretty happy with this one. Comfortable, lightweight but I really don't care for the buckles/cinches on the back of the bag. They always seem to be loose or fall out of their loops quite easily. I think this would be a great pack for youths starting out hunting.
Pack is comfortable and light yet well constructed. Interior pockets are well thought out and easily accessible.
Fits well not a large pack but well made ! Comfortable and enough room for a day pack and then some! Like it very much!
I will be using this pack on a fly in moose hunt this fall. I really like everything about the pack. Pockets, storage to accommodate rain gear, gloves, water bottle, etc. I like the size and weight with very good construction. The shoulder straps, padding, belt fit very well. I’m 6’3, 230#. I especially like the water resistance factor. This pack should work very well.