Being out in the cold temperatures of late season isn’t much fun when the wind is blowing and rain and snow are falling sideways. It’s times like these when you need all your attention focused on your hunt – not on how to stay warm. The design and crafting of the Selkirk Bib is the culmination of years of extreme cold weather whitetail hunting experience and integration of the latest fabric and component technologies to keep you quiet, warm, dry, and comfortable. The Selkirk Bib features the waterproof Porelle Extreme membrane with an MVT (moisture vapor transfer) rating of 120,000 – the highest in the industry.
The top of the pant comes to mid-torso, has six pockets, DuraGuard™ abrasion resistant overlays on knees and boot cuffs, a rise and crotch designed for easy hiking and climbing, and waterproof thigh to ankle YKK zippers for venting and easy on/off. The Selkirk Bib adds a whole new dimension to your late season apparel.
- Athletic fit for minimal bulk. Roomy enough for late season layering.
- Super quiet, soft Micro Brushed Tricot
- Sport bib design - 6 1/2" above waist at center front and 7 1/2" above waist on center back
- Porelle® Extreme waterproof, breathable membrane
- Moisture Vapor Transfer (MVT) rating: 120,000g
- Thigh to ankle zippers for easy on/off
- SilverStrike™ anti-microbial odor control for stealth and freshness in the field
- Item weight: 38.4 oz (based on size Large)