The Pnuma Selkirk Pant has everything you would wish for in weatherproof hunting gear. It's waterproof but incredibly breathable and warm without being bulky. Plus, it's soft, flexible, and whisper-quiet even when cold. That means you stay warmer, dryer, and more silent even in the harshest conditions, and that's guaranteed for life.
* Please allow a minimum of 7 days to receive your pant delivery when selecting an alteration. If your pant is part of a multi-product order, all other items will ship immediately. The altered pant will ship separately. No refunds or exchanges on altered pants. Check your pant measurements and consult the Size Chart carefully before selecting your option.
Be prepared for anything the elements can throw at you. In extreme weather, comfort is measured by how dry and warm you stay. The hunting industry measures it by Moisture Vapor Transfer (MVT) ratings for waterproofness and breathability. The higher the MVT rating, the drier, and more comfortable you will be. Until now, the highest breathability ratings on the market were between 20,000 and 50,000. The breathability rating of the ultra-thin Porelle Extreme membrane in the Pnuma Selkirk checks in at an unstoppable 120,000. Selkirk's super micro-brushed Tricot outer fabric is deadly quiet, protected with 3M DWR for water repellency, and features world-class YKK waterproof zippers. The Pnumagrid fleece lining focused on your core warmth allows you to comfortably layer up or down as conditions demand. To complete the package, added protection from PnumaGuard™ non-slip, wear-resistant overlays on knees will protect your investment for years to come. And that's guaranteed for life.
- Athletic cut allows for easy layering of base and mid-layers
- Deadly quiet, super micro brushed Tricot outer fabric
- Fleece lining for mid-weight warmth while giving you maximum mobility
- Porelle® Extreme waterproof, breathable membrane
- Vapor Transfer rating: 120,000
- SilverStrike™ anti-microbial odor control
- Two-way boot zips for easy on/off and venting
- Abrasion resistant overlays on knees and boot cuffs
- Pant sized by waist/inseam for perfect fit
- Item weight: 32 oz (based on size 32x32)
Best hunting pants I've ever owned! I've never had a breathable completely waterproff pant that was so quiet and comfortable! Pnuma gear is quality stuff!!
I bought the selkirk jacket and pants and can't wait to test them in the field. I would definitely try more products from pnuma. A little more than I wanted to spend although they seem to be worth it for sure.
The Pnuma Selkirk pants fit perfectly.
The 7" zipper is very nice. Thank you!
The only negative thing that I have to say about Pnuma, is that I wish I would have discovered the brand sooner. The apparel is top notch quality and durability on top of a lifetime guarantee was a no brainer for me. The color pattern options and layering systems provide the perfect blends for every type of terrain and hunting location. It truly is GEARED FOR THE OUTDOORS!