The Pnuma Selkirk Pant has everything you would wish for in weatherproof hunting gear. It's waterproof but incredibly breathable and warm without being bulky. Plus, it's soft, flexible, and whisper-quiet even when cold. That means you stay warmer, dryer, and more silent even in the harshest conditions, and that's guaranteed for life.
* Please allow a minimum of 7 days to receive your pant delivery when selecting an alteration. If your pant is part of a multi-product order, all items will ship at the same time. No refunds or exchanges on altered pants. Check your pant measurements and consult the Size Chart carefully before selecting your option.
Be prepared for anything the elements can throw at you. In extreme weather, comfort is measured by how dry and warm you stay. The hunting industry measures it by Moisture Vapor Transfer (MVT) ratings for waterproofness and breathability. The higher the MVT rating, the drier, and more comfortable you will be. Until now, the highest breathability ratings on the market were between 20,000 and 50,000. The breathability rating of the ultra-thin Porelle Extreme membrane in the Pnuma Selkirk checks in at an unstoppable 120,000. Selkirk's super micro-brushed Tricot outer fabric is deadly quiet, protected with 3M DWR for water repellency, and features world-class YKK waterproof zippers. The Pnumagrid fleece lining focused on your core warmth allows you to comfortably layer up or down as conditions demand. To complete the package, added protection from PnumaGuard™ non-slip, wear-resistant overlays on knees will protect your investment for years to come. And that's guaranteed for life.
- Athletic cut allows for easy layering of base and mid-layers
- Deadly quiet, super micro brushed Tricot outer fabric
- Fleece lining for mid-weight warmth while giving you maximum mobility
- Porelle® Extreme waterproof, breathable membrane
- Vapor Transfer rating: 120,000
- SilverStrike™ anti-microbial odor control
- Two-way boot zips for easy on/off and venting
- Abrasion resistant overlays on knees and boot cuffs
- Pant sized by waist/inseam for perfect fit
- Item weight: 32 oz (based on size 32x32)
The Selkirk pants are What I would call a midweight pant. I wore them this weekend in 15° weather with no long johns. They are quiet compared to most waterproof pants. They have very functional pockets and I love the zippered legs. The camouflage pattern is particularly well-suited to hunting in prairie grass and brush. This is my first Pnuma purchase, it will not be my last. Customer service has been great and they arrived very quickly. Thank you for a great product.
Order these using my everyday pant size and they fit perfect.
Great fit and outstanding performance. Plenty of pocket storage and easy to access. Pnuma has a done a phenomenal job in making the investment to offer a wide range of inseams and waist sizes. THANK YOU! Not all hunters are 6’ tall!
I hunt over 500 hours a year starting in September into February and already have these pants in Terra camo. The addition of Caza camo made a lot of sense. Between Terra and Caza I have the season covered.
Great pants. Highly recommend it. You will not be disappointed. My wife loved them so much she purchased one. Win – Win 😊
Wore these for the last few weeks of the NY gun season. Temps ranged from teens to mid 30's. I couldn't be happier. Worth every penny. Warm, quiet, breathable. Fit was excellent. I can't wait to order the matching jacket.
All weather explains this perfectly. Haven’t gotten warm walking, cold in stand, etc. bought the jacket immediately after wearing the pants once. I can layer less in these.
Pants fit great and are extremely comfortable. I expect them to perform equally as well as the Selkirk Jacket which is one of the best pieces of gear I’ve bought in several years. Will definitely be a returning customer!