Whether you are headed out for an upland hunt or trudging through desert scrub-brush, The Brushguard pant is made to push aside the thick stuff and keep your legs protected. The double-front and nylon cuffs make these our most durable pants ever, but that doesn't mean they are stiff. The cut of these pants is made to be so comfortable you will forget they are reinforced. Four standard pockets will keep your gear close at hand, and the fifth pocket on the right thigh is perfect for a knife or cell phone.
- Nylon reinforced cuffs
- Articulated knees for maximum mobility and range of motion
- Double front design for maximum durability
- DWR Treated for water repellency
- Generous fit and straight leg opening
- 5 Pocket design with cell phone/knife pocket on right side leg
Great pants except for the tight fit in the crotch/ waist that makes climbing difficult. Will say the warranty is top notch to quickly repair the seam that ripped out.