Water-repellant tactical nylon and zippers keep your gear safe and dry in any condition. A large U-shaped main compartment zipper allows for easy packing and quick access. Carry it by the side carry handle or securely connect two duffles with our patented magnetic snap connectors and carry them both with the shoulder strap.
- CORDURA® 560D Tactical Nylon with PU water-repellant coating
- YKK® AquaGuard® Water Repellant Zippers
- U-shaped full access main compartment zipper for easy packing
- Large exterior zippered pocket to store items for quick access
- Interior zippered mesh organization pockets
- Shock cord organizer with aluminum toggles and daisy chain attachment
- Fidlock Magnetic snap connectors allow 2 duffels to be stacked and securely connected. Detachable shoulder strap with Fidlock magnetic V-buckles. Doubles as a luggage strap to provide added security wen connecting 2 duffels.
- Oversized padded comfort shoulder pad for shoulder or cross-body carry with non-slip silicone print
- Luggage style side carry handle and covert side pull handles
- Removable changing mat can also be used as a ground seat pad
- Item Weight: 5 lbs.
I like this bag and it seems of good quality, I just wish it had a small pocket on the outside to put a wallet, keys cell phone in. Other than that, I’m happy with the purchase
While this bag doesn’t hold all my heaviest boots, bibs, parkas, and boots,,it DOES hold enough underwear, socks, t-shirts, thermals, sweaters, etc..for 10 days-2 weeks of hunting!! Very sturdy bag. I’m 67 years old, so I’m sure it will last until the end of my hunting days!!
Perfect size to carry all your gear.
It is very well made , but smaller than what I originally wanted it for.
I thought it would be perfect for my carry on, but was a couple inches too long for the airline.
Just put this bag through the wringer on an early season Idaho Elk hunt and it passed the test. Super durable, it was abused in the back of the pickup, exposed to the elements and kept everything dry inside. Stackable and comfortable to carry I'm gonna get another one...at least one more!
I have not used yet