When you are gearing up for your next hunt, there's no better place to start than the IconX next-to-skin hunting base layer. The IconX Hunting Base Layer System hugs your body across thirteen strategically-placed zones of Hydrowick™ hollow fiber. In warm temperatures and periods of high exertion, fibers fill with sweat to push moisture outward for evaporation. When it's cool to cold, the hollow fibers fill with air heated by your body to keep you warm. Built-in performance zones help support key muscles for strength and endurance, whether you're just climbing into your stand or heading down the mountain after a successful hunt.
- Athletic fit for easy layering
- 7 strategic performance zones for enhanced muscle support, breathability, and thermal regulation
- Made with HydroWick™ high-performance hollow fiber for unparalleled wicking when you sweat and maintaining warmth when it’s cold
- Infused with SilverStrike™ anti-microbial odor control for improved stealth and freshness in the field
- Flat stitching and seamless shoulders in shirt to prevent rubbing and soreness from layers or pack straps
- Thumbholes in shirt for easy layering
- Lightweight, comfortable Polyester/Polypropylene/Elastane blend
- item weight: 12.8 oz (based on size large)
Great base layer. Really well thought out and designed.
I have had this base layer for 2 years... I’ve worn it in September in the 70 degree weather hiking the mountains... and in November in the teens while in the tree stand in Kansas ... they give great support and free movement... I just bought a second pair...
Pnuma put a lot of thought into making this shirt and it shows. I am 6’5” and 240 with long arms. The XXL fits me perfect.
Perfect addition to my outdoor gear . Very impressed with quality and performance. Would highly recommend!
I have been really impressed with the warmth and design of this base layer. It was a little small for a large, keeps you warm but not overheated while walking or hiking in. Bought the set on clearance and feel like I got my money’s worth.
It gets cold in syracuse, ny during October and December. I wore all different combinations, under armour plus a thermal layer, everything under the sun from Cabela's, you name it. Then , I decided to try this and my search stopped. I wear this as a base layer and my Sitka Fanatic bibs and jacket and I'm good to 0 degrees. The heated version was not offered when i bought mine but i hardly see a need for it. Imagine wearing only 2 layers and your good to 0 degrees.