This vest is versatile enough to keep you comfortable year-round and to look good doing it. Whether you are enjoying early spring, fall, or winter activities, keeping your body warm is critical. Especially your core. The right mid-layer can mean the difference between staying out long enough to punch your tag or getting knocked out of the game. As fall turns to winter and temperatures drop, the insulator is the packable mid-layer you count on to keep warm under our Waypoint & Selkirk Jackets. The Insulator vest gives you an incredibly warm, lightweight layer using 3M™ Featherless™ Insulation 700 power fill to hold your body's heat without bulk. Our Pnumagrid™ quilting pattern guarantees it won't bunch or clump even after years of wear, and our high-count polyester weave shell has a 3M™ Scotchgard™ DWR water repellant coating that works as hard as you do.
- Designed for athletic fit
- Smooth face, tight weave shell fabric for easy on/off layering
- 3M™ Thinsulate™ Featherless Insulation - 700 fill power for warmth
- Pnumagrid™ quilting pattern maintains insulation integrity
- 3M™ Scotchgard™ DWR water repellent coating
- YKK heavy duty, stitch-sealed zippers
- SilverStrike™ anti-microbial odor control for improved scent stealth and freshness in the field
- 3M™ Thinsulate™ Platinum Insulation on side panels for warmth and maximum mobility
- Seamless shoulders for comfort under pack straps
- Fleece-lined pockets to warm hands
- Chest pocket for quick access to GPS or phone
- Safety harness compatible opening in upper back
- Tall size available
- 23.1 ounces (product weight for large vest)
- Guaranteed for life
so far so good. I like everything about them. I use them but don't abuse them. They are very comfortable. Thanks
Just got these today. Love the pattern. Blends in well here in Colorado. (I live in the mountains) Tough material, awesome layout of pockets. Stretchy and having experience with similar material I know this will stand up to abuse in the backcountry.
I had a chance to wear these pants and they are awesome. The fit and comfort are great. Everything they described. I love them. Wore them in the woods and they were great. Recommend them to the hunters.
Only used for several hunts, but the verdict is in...I’m sold. Very comfortable, tough and breathes. Crossing my fingers for a Tenacity jacket in TERRA!
Excellent pants, tough as nails. Wore them for 10 days of brutal terrain elk hunting and they came through unscathed. Recommend them to anyone who wants pants that fit when you order them, and are as hard working as you are. Thumbs Up!
I bought the Cascade over a year ago, Sept 2018. I can safely state it's my go-to midlayer whenever I am outdoors and everyday wear. It's now been through two Idaho hunting seasons and I love it. It started to pill but that's easily addressed and remains more than functional. I have stripped down to it and a T-shirt underneath several times when trekking up various hills and mountains and remained warm. The design is ingenious in my opinion and I really like the way the zipper goes diagonal at the neck and to the side of your face rather than directly under one's chin. I would find that annoying and have on other garments. Fit was true to my normal size, Large.