Comfortable and deadly quiet, the Waypoint is the ideal mid-weight, all-season pant. We engineered it to be windproof to 50mph and added DWR protection for water repellency. YKK stitch-sealed and tape-sealed heavy-duty zippers make sure you stay warm and dry. Our mechanical stretch twill fabric moves with you and easily stands up against hard use. Pnumagrid™ fleece lining keeps your legs warm, and anti-abrasion overlays and integrated kneepads protect you and your gear from wear and rough ground.
Guaranteed hardcore performance from mid-season through late, this warm, ultra-quiet softshell pant is versatile enough to meet the requirements of any conditions. 3M™ Scotchgard™ DWR water repellent keeps you dry, and The Pnumagrid fleece lining focuses warmth on your core without bulk, allowing you to comfortably layer up or down as needed. Added protection from PnumaGuard™ non-slip, wear-resistant overlays on knees help the Waypoint stand up to whatever punishment you can dish out. Waterproof zippers from ankle to thigh offer easy on-off access and crotch vents keep you cool when the hunt starts to heat up. The Waypoint pant, like all of our gear, is guaranteed for life.
- Engineered for all season versatility
- Designed with athletic fit - still allows for layering
- Quiet softshell with 3M™ Scotchgard™ DWR water repellent coating
- 50mph Windbrake® with Pnumagrid™ fleece lining for warmth
- PnumaGuard™ abrasion-resistant overlays on knees and boot cuffs
- Molded, removable EVA knee pads for additional protection
- Venting zips for thermal regulation
- Mechanical stretch twill fabric moves with you and holds up against hard use
- SilverStrike™ anti-microbial odor control for improved scent stealth and freshness in the field
- 5 strategically placed pockets
- YKK stitch-sealed and tape-sealed heavy duty zippers
- Quiet, rubberized snaps
- Ankle to Thigh zipper for easy on/off venting zippers in crotch
- Pant sized by waist/inseam for perfect fit
- Guaranteed for life
- 32.7 ounces (product weight for large pant)
I love these pants. They are not baggy. They are form fitting, with great movement and still have room for a base layer. I hunted in 20 degree snow/sleet and they shed water for about 2 hours. They are like a glorified hunting sweat pants. Warm, light, great pockets. Great for casual wear or outside work around the property. The only issue I have with them is when the vents are open the inside vent stitching irritates my inner legs when no base layers are on. Other then that, like all my Pnuma gear, they are awesome.