Comfortable and deadly quiet, the Waypoint is the ideal mid-weight, all-season jacket. We engineered it to be windproof to 50mph and added DWR protection for water repellency. YKK stitch-sealed and tape-sealed heavy-duty zippers make sure you stay warm and dry. Our mechanical stretch twill fabric moves with you and easily stands up against hard use. Pnumagrid™ fleece lining keeps your core warm, and protective overlays on shoulders and elbows prevent pack slippage, wear, and abrasion.
Guaranteed hardcore performance from mid-season through late, this warm, ultra-quiet softshell is versatile enough to meet the requirements of any conditions. 3M™ Scotchgard™ DWR water repellent keeps you dry, and The Pnumagrid fleece lining focuses warmth on your core without bulk, allowing you to comfortably layer up or down as needed. Added protection from PnumaGuard™ non-slip, wear-resistant overlays on jacket shoulders and elbows will help the Waypoint stand up to whatever punishment you can dish out. We moved the pit zips forward of backpack straps to work seamlessly with packs and ensured that the five pockets are in the right places for easy access. The integrated tree stand harness port keeps you safe while you sit comfortably in the stand, waiting for the perfect shot. Like all of our gear, the Waypoint is guaranteed for life.
- Engineered for all-season versatility
- Mid-weight fleece lining focused at the core
- Designed with athletic fit - allows for layering to meet your conditions on every hunt
- Quiet softshell with 3M™ Scotchgard™ DWR water repellent coating
- Windproof up to 50mph
- PnumaGuard™ abrasion-resistant overlays on shoulders and elbows
- Venting zips forward of backpack straps for thermal regulation
- Mechanical stretch twill fabric moves with you and holds up against hard use
- SilverStrike™ anti-microbial odor control for improved scent stealth and freshness in the field
- 5 strategically placed pockets
- YKK stitch-sealed and tape-sealed heavy duty zippers
- Pre-shaped elbows for increased mobility
- Removable 4-way adjustable hood
- Safety harness port between shoulder blades
- Tall size available
- Guaranteed for life
- 42.4 ounces (product weight for large jacket)
The fit is amazing! I use this jacket very often and is a vital part of my gear now. I recently had to make a warranty return on it, Pnuma was very considerate and easy to talk with in getting me a new one and back into the field. I highly recommend this coat and other products that Pnuma has to offer!
Nicely done you guys... Fit is good... real good. Nice material and well made... great EDW as well.... Keep up the great work...
The Bohunk honyak sends
this is my 3rd waypoint jacket, For starters they actually make TALL things that are for tall people, Sorry at 6'9" i don't fit in much but these jackets have long enough arms they hold up well and vent well, cut out the cold and layer! I have 1 that is a size bigger to fit a puffer coat underneath, wow, great gear to chase deer and elk out west where its soo much more than sitting all day. Amazing gear, bring back that western brown pattern!
When it comes to outdoor clothing, especially in the variable weather in Montana's Northern Rockies where we live and hunr, the Waypoint jacket is my go to gear for Fall and Winter activities. Wish I had this back when I lived in South Central Alaska.
6’ 0’ 185 - Medium
Newly purchased for deer, upland, and camping. Both me and my wife have worn this jacket when it’s cool outside. Stands up to the weather and also to thorns. Great fit and construction. I’ve owned many different jackets over the years, this is my favorite so far.
Very happy with the jacket it is good in the cold and rain. Best if used as a layer with sweater for warmth.