Comfortable and deadly quiet, the Waypoint is the ideal mid-weight, all-season pant. We engineered it to be windproof to 50mph and added DWR protection for water repellency. YKK stitch-sealed and tape-sealed heavy-duty zippers make sure you stay warm and dry. Our mechanical stretch twill fabric moves with you and easily stands up against hard use. Pnumagrid™ fleece lining keeps your legs warm, and anti-abrasion overlays and integrated kneepads protect you and your gear from wear and rough ground.
Guaranteed hardcore performance from mid-season through late, this warm, ultra-quiet softshell pant is versatile enough to meet the requirements of any conditions. 3M™ Scotchgard™ DWR water repellent keeps you dry, and The Pnumagrid fleece lining focuses warmth on your core without bulk, allowing you to comfortably layer up or down as needed. Added protection from PnumaGuard™ non-slip, wear-resistant overlays on knees help the Waypoint stand up to whatever punishment you can dish out. Waterproof zippers from ankle to thigh offer easy on-off access and crotch vents keep you cool when the hunt starts to heat up. The Waypoint pant, like all of our gear, is guaranteed for life.
- Engineered for all season versatility
- Designed with athletic fit - still allows for layering
- Quiet softshell with 3M™ Scotchgard™ DWR water repellent coating
- Windproof up to 50mph with Pnumagrid™ fleece lining for warmth
- PnumaGuard™ abrasion-resistant overlays on knees and boot cuffs
- Molded, removable EVA knee pads for additional protection
- Venting zips for thermal regulation
- Mechanical stretch twill fabric moves with you and holds up against hard use
- SilverStrike™ anti-microbial odor control for improved scent stealth and freshness in the field
- 5 strategically placed pockets
- YKK stitch-sealed and tape-sealed heavy duty zippers
- Quiet, rubberized snaps
- Ankle to Thigh zipper for easy on/off venting zippers in crotch
- Pant sized by waist/inseam for perfect fit
- Guaranteed for life
- 32.7 ounces (product weight for large pant)
I’ve been using pnuma gear for three years now. The best and most comfortable hunting clothing that I have ever used personally.
These pants are awesome. Blocks the wind as advertised and performed perfect at home and two trips to Colorado. Do yourself a favor and get the jacket as well.
I love the waypoint line and for sure these pants, worked great for me in North Dakota fall and winter weather chasing elk on good and terrible days, the kneepad come in very handy and feel great! enough lining to keep you warm while in the field but not soo much to feel bulky or leave you sweating and freezing later. Oh the best part.... I love that Pnuma makes great camo for us tall people. I am 6ft 9in and I have never had high-end camo fit. Thank you
The knee pads are great and function when they are actually on your knees. Most of the time they hang out by your shins. The zipper vents are also a bit raised and proud so they can cause some hot spots when walking. I ended up dropping a stitch on them to keep them from rubbing on my skin. Zippers are conveniently placed and work great whether I'm spot stalking hogs or hanging from a saddle. Speaking of- that's when the knee pads shine. Albeit the saddle harness hikes up the crotch and conveniently places the knee pads in the correct spot. Definitely not a SE USA kinda pant. Overall design is great and they're not noisy, but the proportions are off enough that it makes it's cumbersome at times.
Would love to give 5 stars if the leg pockets were more to the side instead of right in front. Make it difficult if you have stuff in there and your climbing a hill or ladder stand.