When you are gearing up for your next hunt, there's no better place to start than the IconX next-to-skin hunting base layer. The IconX Hunting Base Layer System hugs your body across thirteen strategically-placed zones of Hydrowick™ hollow fiber. In warm temperatures and periods of high exertion, fibers fill with sweat to push moisture outward for evaporation. When it's cool to cold, the hollow fibers fill with air heated by your body to keep you warm. Built-in performance zones help support key muscles for strength and endurance, whether you're just climbing into your stand or heading down the mountain after a successful hunt.
- Athletic fit for easy layering
- 7 strategic performance zones for enhanced muscle support, breathability, and thermal regulation
- Made with HydroWick™ high-performance hollow fiber for unparalleled wicking when you sweat and maintaining warmth when it’s cold
- Infused with SilverStrike™ anti-microbial odor control for improved stealth and freshness in the field
- Flat stitching and seamless shoulders in shirt to prevent rubbing and soreness from layers or pack straps
- Thumbholes in shirt for easy layering
- Lightweight, comfortable Polyester/Polypropylene/Elastane blend
- item weight: 12.8 oz (based on size large)
My October deer and elk go to on those chilly mornings. Instead of having to wear multiple layers on the morning hike, the Iconx handles it all. Allows me to leave the other layers fresh for a stalk and this provides the warmth and breathability needed where I don’t have to continuously put on and take off layers while getting into position.