This hoodie gets the job done in mountains, plains, and forests throughout the season. The 300gsm Merino Wool will be your best friend as soon as the days start to pick up a chill. When the wind kicks in, or an animal begins to work its way into range, raise the hood for maximum warmth and concealment. The hoodie features two zipper pockets for your license and electronics and a kangaroo pocket to keep your hands warm and protected. The Merino fibers are wrapped around a nylon core for added durability and seeled with flat lock seams for added comfort. The soft garage for the zipper pull won't irritate your neck, chin, or get caught in your beard.
- Fabric Weight: 300 gsm
- Fabric Blend: 18.5 mic 87% Merino wool, 13% core-spun nylon
- Left chest zippered pocket
- Left upper arm zippered pocket
- Hand-warming kangaroo pocket
- Comfortable, terry-knit fabric
- Flat lock seams for comfort
- Merino wool fibers wrapped around nylon core for added durability
- Zipper Pull Garage to prevent chin and neck irritation
- Protected neck seam to prevent irritation
- Form fitting hood w drawstring for warmth, concealment, and mobility
- Care: Machine wash cold, dry flat
- Item weight: 17.6 oz (based on size Large)
Everything Pnuma fits just right. This will make a great layer for fall and winter hunts or cool mornings.
Purchased for this fall winter hunting in the mountains of Virginia. Extremely hot Sumner. Can't wait to try this out. I have other wool products. And I always use the layering system. Purchased in xxl for layering
I'm not happy with the fit of this Gunnison Merino Wool Hunting Hoodie. I wear a XL in all things and they always fit perfect, but this hoodie is too small in a XL
The pockets and pouch are great for this layering piece. Seems very durable and warm enough by itself for early to mid season hunts. If you are in between sizes I would recommend sizing up. I'm 6' 1" and 195 and have a large, my next one will be an XL.
As good as My first one is (was), the new Gunnison does seem to be improved. Love the new camo pattern. Fingers crossed, maybe the pocket will not separate on this one!
This hoody is my favorite, the fit is great it’s light weight but feels like a good jacket with the way it keeps you warm. It will be perfect for early elk and into the mid to late season as a layering system.