The Insulator gives you an incredibly warm, lightweight, easy-moving layer that's water-resistant and holds your body's heat without bulk. Versatile enough to wear as your outer layer on frosty mid-season mornings, or for unparalleled warmth as a mid-layer when the cold weather settles in. The Pnumagrid™ quilting pattern maintains insulation integrity while raglan sleeves with seamless shoulders provide comfort under pack straps, and fleece-lined pockets keep your hands comfortably warm.
Cold. It can chase you out of your stand on a frosty morning or down from the mountain where temperatures can be dangerous. Keeping your entire body warm is critical. Especially your core. The right mid-layer can mean the difference between staying out long enough to punch your tag or getting knocked out of the game. As fall turns to winter and temperatures drop, it's the packable mid-layer you count on to keep warm under our Waypoint & Selkirk Jackets. The Insulator Jacket gives you an incredibly warm, lightweight layer using 3M™ Featherless™ Insulation 700 power fill to hold your body's heat without bulk. Our Pnumagrid™ quilting pattern guarantees it won't bunch or clump even after years of wear, and our high-count polyester weave shell has a 3M™ Scotchgard™ DWR water repellant coating that works as hard as you do.
- 3M™ Thinsulate™ 700 fill power featherless insulation
- Pnumagrid™ quilting pattern keeps insulation in place
- SilverStrike™ anti-microbial odor control for improved scent stealth and freshness in the field
- 3M™ Thinsulate™ Platinum Insulation on side panels and under arms for warmth and maximum mobility
- Raglan sleeves with seamless shoulders for comfort under pack straps
- Heavy duty, stitch YKK zippers
- Fleece-lined pockets to warm hands
- Chest pocket for quick access to GPS or phone
- Pre-curved elbows for increased mobility
- Safety harness compatible opening in upper back
- Durable 100% polyester high-count weave
- Tall size available
- Item weight: 25.6 ounces (based on size Large)
Perfect for early NY archery. Has taken a beating during scouting and now into the season. Doesn't snag or rip on thorns. A week ago I pulled a thread on the sleeve and it just stayed. That's it. Kudos to you guys on warmth and durability. Two minor talking points. Sizing is crazy. I'm a small guy, but work and archery keep my shoulders big. I swim in a med, but the sm is tight along the back. Slim sleeves stay out of the way of my bow, but pull my sleeves up when I hunch forward. I could use about another inch along my back at the shoulders. Also the thumb holes on sleeves are great but need a way to be put out of way when not in use. they do not allow the sleeve enough movement when utilized at full draw, but is bulky with wrist release when not in use. Overall a great addition to my kit and when a size change was needed the return was quick and painless.
Medium is too small and a large is too big. Too much difference in sizes. In large the arms are extremely long and in medium the sleeves are good but too tight around shoulders.