The Insulator gives you an incredibly warm, lightweight, easy-moving layer that's water-resistant and holds your body's heat without bulk. Versatile enough to wear as your outer layer on frosty mid-season mornings, or for unparalleled warmth as a mid-layer when the cold weather settles in. The Pnumagrid™ quilting pattern maintains insulation integrity while raglan sleeves with seamless shoulders provide comfort under pack straps, and fleece-lined pockets keep your hands comfortably warm.
* Please allow a minimum of 7 days to receive your pant delivery when selecting an alteration. If your pant is part of a multi-product order, all other items will ship immediately. The altered pant will ship separately. No refunds or exchanges on altered pants. Check your pant measurements and consult the Size Chart carefully before selecting your option.
Cold. It can chase you out of your stand on a frosty morning or down from the mountain where temperatures can be dangerous. Keeping your entire body warm is critical. Especially your core. The right mid-layer can mean the difference between staying out long enough to punch your tag or getting knocked out of the game. As fall turns to winter and temperatures drop, it's the packable mid-layer you count on to keep warm under our Waypoint & Selkirk Jackets. The Insulator Jacket gives you an incredibly warm, lightweight layer using 3M™ Featherless™ Insulation 700 power fill to hold your body's heat without bulk. Our Pnumagrid™ quilting pattern guarantees it won't bunch or clump even after years of wear, and our high-count polyester weave shell has a 3M™ Scotchgard™ DWR water repellant coating that works as hard as you do.
- 3M™ Thinsulate™ 700 fill power featherless insulation
- Pnumagrid™ quilting pattern keeps insulation in place
- Full zippered sides on pant for easy on and off over boots
- 3M™ Scotchgard™ DWR water repellant coating
- Heavy duty, stitch- and tape-sealed YKK zippers
- SilverStrike™ anti-microbial odor control for scent stealth in the field
- Fleece-lined pockets to warm hands
- Two rear zip pockets for secure storage
- Contoured knees for increased mobility
- Durable 100% polyester high-count weave
- Tall size available
- Item weight: 29.7 ounces (based on size Large)
I purchased these pants last winter and was immediately glad I did! These pants allowed me to wear 2-3 LESS layers underneath! Warmth and comfort are the best features of these pants besides durability. Also love the waist adjustments and the full length zippers which make them easy off and easy on. These will always be my "go to" cold weather pants! When they came out with these in caza camo I knew I needed them.
Well its august but pants feel like they are gonna be plenty warm and tough for this type of pant- i bought to go over midweight pants im 6’0/183lbs 32/32 i went with XL because my pants are on the heavy side but i would say a lg would work better for most! Camo is also great