The Insulator gives you an incredibly warm, lightweight, easy-moving layer that's water-resistant and holds your body's heat without bulk. Versatile enough to wear as your outer layer on frosty mid-season mornings, or for unparalleled warmth as a mid-layer when the cold weather settles in. The Pnumagrid™ quilting pattern maintains insulation integrity while raglan sleeves with seamless shoulders provide comfort under pack straps, and fleece-lined pockets keep your hands comfortably warm.
* Please allow a minimum of 7 days to receive your pant delivery when selecting an alteration. If your pant is part of a multi-product order, all items will ship at the same time. No refunds or exchanges on altered pants. Check your pant measurements and consult the Size Chart carefully before selecting your option.
Cold. It can chase you out of your stand on a frosty morning or down from the mountain where temperatures can be dangerous. Keeping your entire body warm is critical. Especially your core. The right mid-layer can mean the difference between staying out long enough to punch your tag or getting knocked out of the game. As fall turns to winter and temperatures drop, it's the packable mid-layer you count on to keep warm under our Waypoint & Selkirk Jackets. The Insulator Jacket gives you an incredibly warm, lightweight layer using 3M™ Featherless™ Insulation 700 power fill to hold your body's heat without bulk. Our Pnumagrid™ quilting pattern guarantees it won't bunch or clump even after years of wear, and our high-count polyester weave shell has a 3M™ Scotchgard™ DWR water repellant coating that works as hard as you do.
- 3M™ Thinsulate™ 700 fill power featherless insulation
- Pnumagrid™ quilting pattern keeps insulation in place
- Full zippered sides on pant for easy on and off over boots
- 3M™ Scotchgard™ DWR water repellant coating
- Heavy duty, stitch- and tape-sealed YKK zippers
- SilverStrike™ anti-microbial odor control for scent stealth in the field
- Fleece-lined pockets to warm hands
- Two rear zip pockets for secure storage
- Contoured knees for increased mobility
- Durable 100% polyester high-count weave
- Tall size available
- Item weight: 29.7 ounces (based on size Large)
I’ve found this to be an essential mid-layer on cold, late season Colorado nights/mornings. A little too fitted to be worn outside my Selkirk pants, but as a mid-layer they’ve kept me toasty in 0 degree weather and 50 mph winds. A tad heavier/bulkier than some of the puffy layers I was researching, but you can’t beat a lifetime warranty, awesome camo and a durable design. Pnuma’s got some of the best mid and outer layers on the market. This is one of em.
With only these and a nice base layer under my bibs(from another company) I can stay nice and warm in single digits temps! I wish I would have found pnuma before spending my hard earned money on other brand/brands
Good quality but slightly loud and no stretch at all. Thats the biggest downfall. It needs 4 way stretch. The full side zip is a must and wish all pants had full side zip.
purchased both top and bottoms,great fit and warmth under selkirk jacket and pants!
Please do not discontinue the Terra camo !
Great as always but a little disappointed that don’t have green anymore. Now I have a green jacket from a few years back and grayish green pants