Comfortable and deadly quiet, the Waypoint is the ideal mid-weight, all-season vest. We engineered it to be windproof to 50mph and added DWR protection for water repellency. YKK stitch-sealed and tape-sealed heavy-duty zippers make sure you stay warm and dry. Our mechanical stretch twill fabric moves with you and easily stands up against hard use. Pnumagrid™ fleece lining keeps your core warm, and protective overlays on shoulders and elbows prevent pack slippage, wear, and abrasion.
Guaranteed hardcore performance from mid-season through late, this warm, ultra-quiet softshell vest is versatile enough to meet the requirements of any conditions. 3M™ Scotchgard™ DWR water repellent keeps you dry, and The Pnumagrid fleece lining focuses warmth on your core without bulk, allowing you to comfortably layer up or down as needed. The integrated tree stand harness port keeps you safe while you sit comfortably in the stand, waiting for the perfect shot. Like all of our gear, the Waypoint is guaranteed for life.
- Engineered for all-season versatility
- Mid-weight fleece lining focused at the core
- Designed with athletic fit - allows for layering to meet your conditions on every hunt
- Quiet softshell with 3M™ Scotchgard™ DWR water repellent coating
- 50mph Windbrake® tested
- Mechanical stretch twill fabric moves with you and holds up against hard use
- SilverStrike™ anti-microbial odor control for improved scent stealth and freshness in the field
- YKK stitch-sealed and tape-sealed heavy duty zippers
- Tall size available
- Item weight: 19.2 oz (based on size Large)
I had been wanting this vest for a long time after the other model had been taken off the website. I have the insulator vest, which is sometimes a bit too much for layering so when they came back out with this vest I jumped on it and I'm glad I did. I love wearing this early to mid season or just over my sweatshirt when another jacket isn't warranted. It's thin and not bulky at all. I even wear it doing work around the house. I think I need the solid color next. Great purchase for your layering system.
Bought this for early to mid season deer hunting just for a added layer works fits and feels great it's just what I've come to expect from pnuma!