Transport your Rifle and Scope in style with this structured hybrid soft case. The exterior is protected by CORDURA® 560D Tactical Nylon with PU waterproof coating and the industry best YKK® AquaGuard® Water Repellant Zippers. The ultra-soft microfleece interior has rugged polymer sheet impact protection and plush 1" padding to keep your rifle in perfect shape for the hunt.
Removable side pouches are held in place with Fidlock Magnetic snap connectors. Comfortably carry the case at your side with a luggage-style padded carry handle or over your shoulder with the oversize padded shoulder strap. Integrated lash straps will secure the case to roll bars or racks when you are in the field. We've built this case to protect your rifle, no matter where you take it. If any part of the Huntsman Defender fails at any time, we'll repair or replace it. Your satisfaction – and our gear – is guaranteed for life.
- CORDURA® 560D Tactical Nylon with PU waterproof coating
- YKK® AquaGuard® Water Repellant Zippers
- Structured hybrid soft case with rugged polymer sheet impact protection
- Plush 1” padding with ultra-soft microfleece interior lining
- Integrated lash straps with buckles to secure case to roll bars or racks
- Luggage style padded carry handle
- Detachable shoulder strap with Fidlock magnetic snap buckles.
- Oversized padded comfort shoulder pad for shoulder or cross-body carry with non-slip silicone print
- D-ring hanger at muzzle end
- (2) removable pouches with Fidlock Magnetic snap connectors
- Internal dimensions: 46 1/2" x 10" x 3"
- Silicone ID holder
Great case. Can easily handle rifles with higher, larger scopes. Side pouches are nice and roomy to hold boxes of ammo, tools, slings. The padding is thick and forms to the gun, and overall quality is excellent. It’s a 5-star product, but there is one thing I would add. The case has a sort of scabbard design and the gun slides in from the end. However for some guns a more traditional long zipper would make it easier to get them in and out of the case.
I had gone to mostly hard cases, such as the Pelican brand. However, I was needing a soft case for an upcoming moose hunt in the Alaska-Yukon territory, and this one is perfect. Spend a few bucks folks, it’s worth it!!
Boys, you either buy this gun case or spend the same amount on Replacing 3 cheap ones. Bought it for my custom smokelesss MZL, and the side pouches are perfect for all my re-loads, cleaning tools, etc. Protects like a big hard case, but is soft, light, and travels with ease. AND, I didn’t even know it could strap to the roll bars of my side x side until it got here! A house full of hunting gear, and I never felt compelled to write a review before. If Pnuma Clothes have this much detail and quality, that’s all I’ll be chasin’ em in.