When you are gearing up for your next hunt, there's no better place to start than the IconX next-to-skin hunting base layer. The IconX Hunting Base Layer System hugs your body across thirteen strategically-placed zones of Hydrowick™ hollow fiber. In warm temperatures and periods of high exertion, fibers fill with sweat to push moisture outward for evaporation. When it's cool to cold, the hollow fibers fill with air heated by your body to keep you warm. Built-in performance zones help support key muscles for strength and endurance, whether you're just climbing into your stand or heading down the mountain after a successful hunt.
- Athletic fit for easy layering
- 7 strategic performance zones for enhanced muscle support, breathability, and thermal regulation
- Made with HydroWick™ high-performance hollow fiber for unparalleled wicking when you sweat and maintaining warmth when it’s cold
- Infused with SilverStrike™ anti-microbial odor control for improved stealth and freshness in the field
- Flat stitching and seamless shoulders in shirt to prevent rubbing and soreness from layers or pack straps
- Thumbholes in shirt for easy layering
- Lightweight, comfortable Polyester/Polypropylene/Elastane blend
- item weight: 12.8 oz (based on size large)
While I received the Iconx layers from Pnuma, I haven't tried them but have no doubt they will do the trick. Shipping was fast with good contact from the company. The fit of both pieces was true to size. I'm 6'2"at 240, the 2x top and large bottoms, worked. waiting patiently to use next hunting season here in Wisconsin.
Wearing them on a cool spring Turkey hunt was perfect. I wear a 2XLT normally but purchased the 3XL as they were out of my size. The fit , performance and comfort were perfect for me!
Love it and works as advertised. Keeps me comfortable and displaces moisture the way you want it to.
I bought the ICONX to see if it would keep me warmer than my other brands of base layer I currently use. While I have not had the opportunity to wear it in a treestand, the ICONX helped me stay warm without overheating while hunting rabbits in PA during the months of January and February. The temperatures ranged from low teens to 40s, and the ICONX seemed to manage perspiration better than some of the other brands I've worn. On the move, I didn't seem to get as overheated as I do when wearing other products. The sleeves seemed a little long for my arms, but they did not bunch up, and the base did its job. I'm anxious to try this gear in the fall to see how well it works when I'm stationary.
The warmest base layer I've ever owned!
Do not over dress,you will be shedding layers...very comfortable,wearing under the Waypoint Coat and pant and you're ready for the coldest weather.
I would recommend Pnuma gear in general to everyone..
Comfortable, warm and well made.