The revolutionary design of the IconX Heated Core Vest puts the heat where your body needs it the most: next to your skin. Worn under all of your layers, we combined next-to-skin warmth with the unparalleled wicking and muscle support of IconX performance to create the most innovative base layer available. Three different heat settings provide incredible, sustained warmth with no bulk and complete freedom of movement.
The revolutionary design of the IconX Heated Core Vest puts the heat where your body needs it the most: next to your skin. It's no secret that you can stay in the field longer when you keep your core warm. The biggest enemy you face during late-season hunts is cold. Cold impacts your performance mentally and physically. It can affect your body's ability to stalk across a ridge or to pull to full-draw smoothly. The key to winning the battle against cold is maintaining your core temperature. Our heated core vest utilizes undetectable carbon-fiber heating elements that crisscross your chest, kidneys, and base of your neck to distribute constant, efficient, and compelling warmth. With three levels of heat available at the push of a button, you're in complete control of your comfort. Wear the Heated Core Vest under your IconX top or Merino Wool pullover on the coldest of days. You'll remain warm with no bulk and experience total freedom of movement and stay in the hunt as long as it takes to get the big game you're after.
- Re-chargeable 7.4V Lithium-ion battery and wall charger included with purchase
- Revolutionary next-to-skin warmth and performance
- Warmth with no bulk and total freedom of movement
- Provides efficient, effective heat where you need it the most – your body’s core
- Undetectable carbon fiber heating elements across chest, kidneys, and base of neck distribute heat throughout Vest.
- Easy access to three-color, waterproof LED heat level selection button
- Approximately 6 hours of battery performance at low setting generating 100-dgrees of heat – individual performance may vary depending on heat level selection and usage
- Athletic fit for easy layering
- HydroWick™ high-performance hollow wicking fiber
- 7 Performance zones provide key muscle support and thermal regulation
- Infused with SilverStrike™ anti-microbial odor control
- USB output on the battery can be used to charge your mobile device
- Item weight: 16 oz (based on size Large)
- Battery, charger and heating elements covered by 1 year warranty
I'm 5 10 and 175 lbs. I bought the med size and it fits well over a long sleeve 150 weight merino base layer. I have worn this a half of dozen times this season in upper 20 to 30's. I typically don't need to turn it on for a few hours or not at all, but when I start feeling cold it's a game changer to push a button and feel warmth. Most of the time I use level 2. The hottest level wears down the battery fairly quickly. The website battery duration is fairly accurate so far. The tighter you can have it the more you will feel it. Turning it on and off through multiple layers is easy, but sometimes I am not sure which level it is on and will have to undo some layers to check. Definitely buy an extra battery. It holds a battery on the lower left and lower right in the front of the vest. I pull mine up above my waist line of my pants. Feels more comfortable and easier access if I need to change the battery, which is connected in a small pocket on the left side. Right pocket just holds extra battery. It's made of a quality stretchy material. Size down if in-between, compression fit is best for feeling the heat. So far this has helped me eliminate an extra mid layer and get warmth when needed.
Tried my new vest for the first time on Sunday. It’s absolutely 👍 👍 up.
Battery does not last long enough. Heat was marginal. I’d like to see vest that can be used for other activities. Ability to wear as normal vest in black would help with versatility. For the price I was disappointed in heat temperature and shortness of battery. I would want at least four hours on high.
I should've gotten this years ago instead of just thinking about it all this time. It helps so much after sitting still for hours to give you the boost you need to sit even longer, while also staying warm enough to pull your bow back.
Still in my first season of use. So far I've had it on into the low 20's. I have been able to get away with wearing far less with the addition of this vest and haven't gotten cold once. Like other reviewers have said grab an extra battery for all day sits in the late season.
Arm holes kinda lumpy other than that fits well. Charges and heats well, I have not tested in the field yet.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device