The Pathfinder Web Belt is designed to withstand the rigors of hunting and the unpredictability of weather, ensuring it won't let you down when you need it most.
- Rugged and durable 38MM nylon web can withstand the rigors of hunting, camping, and other outdoor activities
- Water-resistant to handle the elements, allowing you to stay focused on your adventures without worrying about your gear
- Corrosion-resistant anodized aluminum buckle is specially treated to resist corrosion, ensuring it remains in top-notch condition even when exposed to the elements
- Doubles as a lashing strap, giving you the flexibility to secure and fasten items during your outdoor excursions
- Belt can be trimmed for customized fit. To customize, trim the belt to your desired length and seal the cut edge with a flat heat source.
- Made in the USA
- Medium – 44 inches in length; Fits up to a 38” waist
- Large – 48 inches in length; Fits up to a 42” waist
Waist sizes are recommendations that allow for approximately 6” of excess to pull through belt loops.
Love this belt. Strong and durable.
it runs a bit small for the bigger guys.
suggest making a bigger model adding 4-6 more inches
Like the belt. locks in place and doesn't seem to move. However, like many things, i would really like to have an extra couple inches of belt to feed thru the buckle. While i don't think i'm fat with a 40in waist, anyone with a more than that will not be able to use the large belt.
The perfect width and tightens and holds its place. Wear it to Church and the Woods.