What makes the Pnuma Merino Wool Visor Beanie the very best? It’s designed and intended for hard use regardless of hunting style, temperature, or long periods between laundering. Warmer and more comfortable than any synthetic fiber, the elasticity and ultra-fine fibers in our 100% Australian Merino wool products help them performing and fitting the way a knit beanie should. We’ve added superior SilverStrike anti-microbial odor control to help keep you odor-free and smelling fresher, longer.
- Soft, comfortable 19.5 micron Australian Merino Wool
- Short brim visor keeps sun out of your eyes
- Seamless crown for snug fit without over-compressing
- Rib-knit cuff fits comfortably over ears without affecting hearing
- Additional SilverStrike anti-microbial odor control for improved scent stealth and freshness in the field
- Item weight: 2 oz
It fits great and it's very warm. When I'm not wearing it it's in my back pack.
Very soft and compfortable. Great quality. Merino wool is the best.
Well I bought a radar style cap from Filson just a couple of years ago and I found the weave very thin and then it started to fall apart. I bought this one as a replacement for an Alaska Grizzly hunt that I have coming up this spring and I love it. I think I will buy one for each guy in my extended family. Very well made and warm. It is well executed. Thank you. Chris
Really warm and comfy. Wish they had a smaller size but the fit isn't that bad.
Cap is well made, light, and warm. Just enough brim to block out the sun.