The brand-new IconX Heated Core Long Sleeve Shirt delivers warmth right where you need it. Low-profile carbon-fiber heating elements reduce bulk while providing maximum heat output in cold conditions. With 3 heat settings and NEXT-TO-SKIN™ design, our revolutionary easy-to-layer technology allows you to fully customize your level of protection.
- Strategically placed heat zones in the chest, kidneys and base of neck provide warmth to critical areas
- Seamless construction creates added comfort and reduces friction on the skin
- Rechargeable 7.4 lithium-ion battery and wall charger included
- USB outlet on battery can be used to charge devices in the field
- Low-profile, durable and comfortable carbon-fiber heating elements
- 3 adjustable heat settings with easy-to-access, LED heat level selection button
- Athletic fit allows for easy layering
Fabric & Technology:
- 60% Polyester/23% Propylene/17% Elastane
- HydroWick™ high-performance hollow wicking fibers reduce moisture
- Treated with Polygiene® Odor Control and Odor Crunch®
- Item weight: 17.6 oz.
IconX Heated Core pant is the ultimate combination of next to skin heat and performance. It’s no secret that you can stay in the field longer when you keep your core warm. The biggest enemy you face during late-season hunts is cold. Cold impacts your performance mentally and physically. It can affect your body’s ability to stalk across a ridge or to pull to full-draw smoothly. The key to winning the battle against cold is maintaining your core temperature. Our heated core pant utilizes undetectable carbon-fiber heating elements that crisscross your lower back and tops of thighs to distribute constant, efficient, and compelling warmth. With three levels of heat available at the push of a button, you’re in complete control of your comfort. Our IconX fabric adds unparalleled wicking and muscle support to complete the package. Wear the Heated Core pant under your IconX top or Merino Wool baselayers on the coldest of days. You’ll remain warm with no bulk and experience total freedom of movement, and stay in the hunt as long as it takes to get the big game you’re after.
- Revolutionary next-to-skin warmth and performance
- Warmth with no bulk and total freedom of movement
- Provides efficient, effective heat where you need it the most – your body’s core
- Undetectable carbon fiber heating elements distribute heat throughout pant.
- Easy access to three-color, waterproof LED heat level selection button
- Re-chargeable 7.4V Lithium-ion battery and wall charger included with purchase
- Approximately 6 hours of battery performance at low setting generating 100-dgrees of heat – individual performance may vary depending on heat level selection and usage
- Athletic fit for easy layering
- HydroWick™ high-performance hollow wicking fiber
- 6 Performance zones provide key muscle support and thermal regulation
- Infused with SilverStrike™ anti-microbial odor control
- USB output on the battery can be used to charge your mobile device
- Battery, charger and heating elements covered by 1 year warranty
I am ac49 year old on blood thinners and I get cold very easily. I love to be outdoors in the deer woods and thought it was all over for me. I tried these heated base layers and could not be more impressed. Thank you Pnuma Outoors for the great product and for getting me back in the stand to chase those whitetails.
I purchased this as a Christmas gift for my Dad, who suffers from chronic back pain due to a major surgery that required internal fixation with metal plate and screws. He lives in a cold city and was always purchasing disposable hot packs for his back. He now wears this instead and cannot stop talking about how helpful it has been. He will likely be purchasing another as he wears it just about every day.
Got this for fishing the later months of the season in the northeast. This has been a game changer in the sense that I do not have to wear so many layers to keep warm. I use this even to play outside with my kids is the colder fall and winter days. Highly recommended!
Great great, works well. Sleeves are too long, and wish they would move the battery to the right side so it does not stack on pants battery. Could use zip pocket like pants also.
I have the heated core vest, pants, shirt, and handwarmer. Now that I'm older and taking meds that make me get cold much easier that I used too I absolutely love the the heated core line. As a bowhunter I can wear less layers and stay warm with less bulk.
The fit of each piece is spot on for me.
My opinion is you can't go wrong with any piece of it.
The only negative I can possibly think of is it's kind of a pain to get to the on/off button on the pants. Not a deal breaker but if the pants were remote controlled or maybe a way to plug the top and bottom together as you're getting dressed and have 2 switches on the top (one for the top and one for the pants) would work and be easier. Just a thought!
Bottom line though, love each piece!
You get what you pay for, this is top quality, expensive, but worth it!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device