The revolutionary design of the IconX Heated Core Vest puts the heat where your body needs it the most: next to your skin. Worn under all of your layers, we combined next-to-skin warmth with the unparalleled wicking and muscle support of IconX performance to create the most innovative base layer available. Three different heat settings provide incredible, sustained warmth with no bulk and complete freedom of movement.
The revolutionary design of the IconX Heated Core Vest puts the heat where your body needs it the most: next to your skin. It's no secret that you can stay in the field longer when you keep your core warm. The biggest enemy you face during late-season hunts is cold. Cold impacts your performance mentally and physically. It can affect your body's ability to stalk across a ridge or to pull to full-draw smoothly. The key to winning the battle against cold is maintaining your core temperature. Our heated core vest utilizes undetectable carbon-fiber heating elements that crisscross your chest, kidneys, and base of your neck to distribute constant, efficient, and compelling warmth. With three levels of heat available at the push of a button, you're in complete control of your comfort. Wear the Heated Core Vest under your IconX top or Merino Wool pullover on the coldest of days. You'll remain warm with no bulk and experience total freedom of movement and stay in the hunt as long as it takes to get the big game you're after.
- Re-chargeable 7.4V Lithium-ion battery and wall charger included with purchase
- Revolutionary next-to-skin warmth and performance
- Warmth with no bulk and total freedom of movement
- Provides efficient, effective heat where you need it the most – your body’s core
- Undetectable carbon fiber heating elements across chest, kidneys, and base of neck distribute heat throughout Vest.
- Easy access to three-color, waterproof LED heat level selection button
- Approximately 6 hours of battery performance at low setting generating 100-dgrees of heat – individual performance may vary depending on heat level selection and usage
- Athletic fit for easy layering
- HydroWick™ high-performance hollow wicking fiber
- 7 Performance zones provide key muscle support and thermal regulation
- Infused with SilverStrike™ anti-microbial odor control
- USB output on the battery can be used to charge your mobile device
- Guaranteed for life (Vest only)
- Item weight: 16 oz (based on size Large)
Use this vest A lot for winter predator hunting and winter deer hunting. Very comfortable material and keeps you warm when you are sitting still in-30 weather.
Comfortable great quality effective in northern Michigan -10 to 40. Temperatures change 25 degrees during hunts
Lasts about 3 hours on medium and with an extra battery will keep my core very warm for a long hunt or fishing trip. As long as my core is warm, my hands eventually warm up too.
I get cold very easily and had purchased a different brand of heated vest last year. Unfortunately, I found it did little to keep me warm as it was not snug enough, and the heat did not seem to transfer to my body. In speaking with Jennifer at Pnuma, I decided to give their vest a try. While I haven't yet used it while sitting for a long period of time, the vest helped keep me warm while waiting for my dogs to circle rabbits during some cold hunts in January where temps were in the mid-20's with the wind blowing. Almost instantaneously, I could feel the heat between my shoulder blades, and the snugness of the vest helped keep the heat against my body. I wish I could say I felt the same degree of warmth at my kidneys and the front as I felt high on my back, but that was not the case. I really believe that the tighter the fit, the warmer you'll be with this vest. I almost wish I had bought a small rather than medium to keep the vest as tight as possible, but they're too expensive to buy both. My only real knock on the vest is the location of the battery. While it's easy to access in order to change it out, the pouch is right at the crease of my left leg and waist. Wearing a belt or even sitting took some getting used to as the battery presses into me. I have to wonder if I'll be comfortable with it while sitting in a tree stand. Nevertheless, coupled with the ICONX base layer and varying layers depending upon the temperature, I'm confident the vest will really help me stay on stand much longer than without.
Very disappointed in this . High heat was warm but not the advertised 130 degrees and was only on the very lower portion in the back that actually was on my butt. No other heat anywhere. The bottoms were even worse. Buy goid marino base layers and save some money.
Had an issue with battery connection causing the vest to shut off. Got the vest and charger replaced, no problems.