What makes the Pnuma Merino Wool Visor Beanie the very best? It’s designed and intended for hard use regardless of hunting style, temperature, or long periods between laundering. Warmer and more comfortable than any synthetic fiber, the elasticity and ultra-fine fibers in our 100% Australian Merino wool products help them performing and fitting the way a knit beanie should. We’ve added superior SilverStrike anti-microbial odor control to help keep you odor-free and smelling fresher, longer.
- Soft, comfortable 19.5 micron Australian Merino Wool
- Short brim visor keeps sun out of your eyes
- Seamless crown for snug fit without over-compressing
- Rib-knit cuff fits comfortably over ears without affecting hearing
- Additional SilverStrike anti-microbial odor control for improved scent stealth and freshness in the field
- Item weight: 2 oz
Great fit, super warm. This is my favorite hunting hat. Would definitely recommend.
Well made. Wear on cold morning hikes to fall football games. Can’t wait to try it out this hunting season. Highly recommend buying this product! It will not disappoint.
Awesome product! Definitely would recommend! Gave my first to my son and bought me another
My second one lost my first missed it so ordered another one
This cap or beanie if you like is a very close copy of the winter helmet liners of WWII and Korea. That said, it was a good piece of equipment then and is even better now with modern manufacturing techniques. The visor is just big enough to do its job without interfering with a rifle scope. Temperature wise, I'd say it's adequate to the high 20's.