Comfortable and deadly quiet, the Waypoint is the ideal mid-weight, all-season pant. We engineered it to be windproof to 50mph and added DWR protection for water repellency. YKK stitch-sealed and tape-sealed heavy-duty zippers make sure you stay warm and dry. Our mechanical stretch twill fabric moves with you and easily stands up against hard use. Pnumagrid™ fleece lining keeps your legs warm, and anti-abrasion overlays and integrated kneepads protect you and your gear from wear and rough ground.
Guaranteed hardcore performance from mid-season through late, this warm, ultra-quiet softshell pant is versatile enough to meet the requirements of any conditions. 3M™ Scotchgard™ DWR water repellent keeps you dry, and The Pnumagrid fleece lining focuses warmth on your core without bulk, allowing you to comfortably layer up or down as needed. Added protection from PnumaGuard™ non-slip, wear-resistant overlays on knees help the Waypoint stand up to whatever punishment you can dish out. Waterproof zippers from ankle to thigh offer easy on-off access and crotch vents keep you cool when the hunt starts to heat up. The Waypoint pant, like all of our gear, is guaranteed for life.
- Engineered for all season versatility
- Designed with athletic fit - still allows for layering
- Quiet softshell with 3M™ Scotchgard™ DWR water repellent coating
- Windproof up to 50mph with Pnumagrid™ fleece lining for warmth
- PnumaGuard™ abrasion-resistant overlays on knees and boot cuffs
- Molded, removable EVA knee pads for additional protection
- Venting zips for thermal regulation
- Mechanical stretch twill fabric moves with you and holds up against hard use
- SilverStrike™ anti-microbial odor control for improved scent stealth and freshness in the field
- 5 strategically placed pockets
- YKK stitch-sealed and tape-sealed heavy duty zippers
- Quiet, rubberized snaps
- Ankle to Thigh zipper for easy on/off venting zippers in crotch
- Pant sized by waist/inseam for perfect fit
- Guaranteed for life
- 32.7 ounces (product weight for large pant)
Pnuma put a lot of thought in these! Removable knee pads, cargo pockets up front with quiet zippers, and inseam zippers to cool you down. Great design!
Bought them with the Waypoint jacket. Very good fit. Quality looks good. Can’t wait to try them out this fall.
looking forward to using in Michigan cold weather. Verry good construction fits good with solid base layers customer service is top notch I sent item back to get the right size several times. The lanyard port is a little small if your clip is large and your tether is thicker. The pants run short had to order longer size I went with the XL jacket the chest sticks out a little but won't get in the way of your bow string. I will be happy to give a review when I test them out for 2022 archery season.
The Waypoint paints are amazing. I put them to the test in Montana last year. We had days in the 20's to -30 and -40 wind chills. There are vents everywear for warmer days, and with the base layer on the extreme days I could stay out for hours. Love it
Very comfortable, love pattern, perfect fit. Room for insulation layer. Bought Waypoint Jacket also for bomber shell system
When you back your product with a lifetime guarantee you know it is made to last. Awesome jacket and pants. Very pleased and pray for cold days now just to wear. Pnuma, you knocked it out of the park! Recommend highly!