Comfortable and deadly quiet, the Waypoint is the ideal mid-weight, all-season pant. We engineered it to be windproof to 50mph and added DWR protection for water repellency. YKK stitch-sealed and tape-sealed heavy-duty zippers make sure you stay warm and dry. Our mechanical stretch twill fabric moves with you and easily stands up against hard use. Pnumagrid™ fleece lining keeps your legs warm, and anti-abrasion overlays and integrated kneepads protect you and your gear from wear and rough ground.
* Please allow a minimum of 7 days to receive your pant delivery when selecting an alteration. If your pant is part of a multi-product order, all other items will ship immediately. The altered pant will ship separately. No refunds or exchanges on altered pants. Check your pant measurements and consult the Size Chart carefully before selecting your option.
Guaranteed hardcore performance from mid-season through late, this warm, ultra-quiet softshell pant is versatile enough to meet the requirements of any conditions. 3M™ Scotchgard™ DWR water repellent keeps you dry, and The Pnumagrid fleece lining focuses warmth on your core without bulk, allowing you to comfortably layer up or down as needed. Added protection from PnumaGuard™ non-slip, wear-resistant overlays on knees help the Waypoint stand up to whatever punishment you can dish out. Waterproof zippers from ankle to thigh offer easy on-off access and crotch vents keep you cool when the hunt starts to heat up. The Waypoint pant, like all of our gear, is guaranteed for life.
- Engineered for all season versatility
- Designed with athletic fit - still allows for layering
- Quiet softshell with 3M™ Scotchgard™ DWR water repellent coating
- 50mph Windbrake® with Pnumagrid™ fleece lining for warmth
- PnumaGuard™ abrasion-resistant overlays on knees and boot cuffs
- Molded, removable EVA knee pads for additional protection
- Venting zips for thermal regulation
- Mechanical stretch twill fabric moves with you and holds up against hard use
- SilverStrike™ anti-microbial odor control for improved scent stealth and freshness in the field
- 5 strategically placed pockets
- YKK stitch-sealed and tape-sealed heavy duty zippers
- Quiet, rubberized snaps
- Ankle to Thigh zipper for easy on/off venting zippers in crotch
- Pant sized by waist/inseam for perfect fit
- Guaranteed for life
- 32.7 ounces (product weight for large pant)
Awesome pair of hunting pants, I am a tall person, 6'2", and these pants fit like a glove, ordered the 36" inseam. They are long enough for the long days in the saddle and won't ride up. Nice amount of pockets for your necessary field items. The removable knee pads are a great feature for those spot and stock situations.
These pants are going to be my go-to pants when the temps drop. Extremely well built and they fit me perfectly. I'm 5'9" and 180 lbs and the 34x30 is what I got. Honestly couldn't be happier with these pants but keep in mind these are more for cold weather unless you use the leg zips. "Cold" weather for me is a relative term because the majority of my hunts are treestand hunting in Texas, but I will have these pants with me on my September elk hunt in northern Colorado in case some weather moves in on us.