This hoodie gets the job done in mountains, plains, and forests throughout the season. The 300gsm Merino Wool will be your best friend as soon as the days start to pick up a chill. When the wind kicks in, or an animal begins to work its way into range, raise the hood for maximum warmth and concealment. The hoodie features two zipper pockets for your license and electronics and a kangaroo pocket to keep your hands warm and protected. The Merino fibers are wrapped around a nylon core for added durability and seeled with flat lock seams for added comfort. The soft garage for the zipper pull won't irritate your neck, chin, or get caught in your beard.
- Fabric Weight: 300 gsm
- Fabric Blend: 18.5 mic 87% Merino wool, 13% core-spun nylon
- Left chest zippered pocket
- Left upper arm zippered pocket
- Hand-warming kangaroo pocket
- Comfortable, terry-knit fabric
- Flat lock seams for comfort
- Merino wool fibers wrapped around nylon core for added durability
- Zipper Pull Garage to prevent chin and neck irritation
- Protected neck seam to prevent irritation
- Form fitting scuba hood for warmth, concealment, and mobility
- Care: Machine wash cold, dry flat
- Item weight: 17.6 oz (based on size Large)
Best Buy I’ve made clothing wise this year
How can something so light be so warm! Excellent early season camo and amazing warmth as a layer when it gets cold!
I wore this on a recent (successful) hunt. The thoughtful details and weight of this shirt makes it my new favorite in cold weather. It makes for an awesome top layer.
Love the hood on this design. It moves with you, not against you as your head turns. The front pocket is great to keep your hands warm on cooler mornings. Paired with the base layer, they both wick moisture and keep me dry and comfortable on morning climbs/walks to the stand.
Fantastic garment! It fits true to size and layers well under my other Pnuma jackets.
In fact, I enjoy it so much I bought one for my daughter too.