This is much more than a standard bino harness. With a durable outer shell of CORDURA® 560D Tactical Nylon with PU waterproof coating and a structured bino compartment lined with microfleece and plush padding our Bino+ Tech Harness is engineered to keep your optics and electronics safe and secure.
The included tech pouch can be mounted left or right of the main case to keep your range finder close and secure. Our system is expandable to add additional tech pouches and more gear. Silent magnetic lid closures ensure that you can access your binos and other gear without giving your position away.
Your binoculars are just one of the many pieces of tech that you may need during the hunt. The Bino+ Tech harness is designed to hold your binos and everything else. The shell is a tough CORDURA® 560D Tactical Nylon with PU waterproof coating, and the plush inner linings are microfleece. Extra padding is built-in for your Binoculars, and foam spacers are provided for shorter binoculars. Keep your binos safe inside the pouch or out with adjustable quick-release lanyard straps. The (1) included tech pouch is designed to mount on either side of the bino pouch keep your range finder safe and accessible. An integrated elastic tether with a swivel clip keeps your rangefinder secure. To expand your capacity, additional tech pouches can be purchased separately. Two stretch side pockets will hold small accessories and the included lens cloth. A Hypalon Molle panel on the bottom of the bino pouch allows other items to be mounted. A zippered pocket on the rear of the bino pouch can hold your license, tag, or other small items. The comfortable harness is fully adjustable with no loose straps to get in the way. Torso straps are heavy woven elastic and allow some flex as you move. The Bino+ Tech Harness will keep everything exactly where you need it so you can keep your eyes on your prey.
- z CORDURA® 560D Tactical Nylon with PU waterproof coating
- Structured bino compartment with plush padding and soft micro fleece lining
- Silent magnetic lid closure
- (2) Adjustable Bino Lanyard Straps with quick release buckles
- (2) Exterior stretch fabric side pockets for wind indicator and other small accessories (not inlcuded)
- Included Lens Cloth attaches inside either side pocket on an elastic lanyard
- Bino case sits 7" to 7.5" deep
- (2) Foam spacers included for shorter binoculars
- Fully adjustable comfort harness with no loose strap ends dangling
- Torso straps are heavy woven elastic to allow some flex as you move.
- Hypalon Molle panel on the bottom of the bino pouch allows other items to be mounted (such as an additional range finder pouch)
- Zippered pocket on the rear of the bino pouch to store license, tag or other small items
- INCLUDED Range Finder Pouch
- Attaches to either side of the bino pouch via molle webbings straps
- Silent magnetic lid flap closure
- Lanyard attachment loops on either side
- Soft micro fleece lining
- INCLUDED Rangefinder elastic tether with swivel clip
- Item Weight: 16 ounces
I recently purchased the bino harness all the way from South Africa. Firstly, thank you for good service and you guys made my putchase real easy, thinking of all the possible hastless one can have with international shipping.
Regarding the practical use with my first hunt. I have a bushnell fusion rf bino and it barely fit into the chest bag "bino holster" and with all the movement during the hunting the magnetts struggled to keep the bino "holster" closed. I like the bino harness a lot, but for practical reasons and for my specific bino it would be better if eiter the bino holster was just a bit bigger, or the the magnetts were to be substituted with a zip, but a zip makes noise or to just ad 2 elastic bands that one can hook on a small plastic bracket to keep it closed and prevent dust from entering.
Just an honnest feedback, but I like the product a lot.
Used it today to tune my broadheads out to 50 for colorado elk. Great piece of equipment. Excited to get it into the mountains to really put it through its paces
Haven’t got to hunt with them yet but when I’m practicing and scouting the comfort is better than all the others I have had. Was worried about them being in the way at full draw but they aren’t. Nice to have range finder and binos in one place.
Awesome i love it
Haven’t got to use it in the field yet. So far I’ve just been using it shooting in the yard and I’m really liking it!!