This is much more than a standard bino harness. With a durable outer shell of CORDURA® 560D Tactical Nylon with PU waterproof coating and a structured bino compartment lined with microfleece and plush padding our Bino+ Tech Harness is engineered to keep your optics and electronics safe and secure. The included tech pouch can be mounted left or right of the main case to keep your range finder close and secure. Our system is expandable to add additional tech pouches and more gear. Silent magnetic lid closures ensure that you can access your binos and other gear without giving your position away.
Your binoculars are just one of the many pieces of tech that you may need during the hunt. The Bino+ Tech harness is designed to hold your binos and everything else. The shell is a tough CORDURA® 560D Tactical Nylon with PU waterproof coating, and the plush inner linings are microfleece. Extra padding is built-in for your Binoculars, and foam spacers are provided for shorter binoculars. Keep your binos safe inside the pouch or out with adjustable quick-release lanyard straps. The (1) included tech pouch is designed to mount on either side of the bino pouch keep your range finder safe and accessible. An integrated elastic tether with a swivel clip keeps your rangefinder secure. To expand your capacity, additional tech pouches can be purchased separately. Two stretch side pockets will hold small accessories and the included lens cloth. A Hypalon Molle panel on the bottom of the bino pouch allows other items to be mounted (such as an additional tech pouch). A zippered pocket on the rear of the bino pouch can hold your license, tag, or other small items. The comfortable harness is fully adjustable with no loose straps to get in the way. Torso straps are heavy woven elastic and allow some flex as you move. The Bino+ Tech Harness will keep everything exactly where you need it so you can keep your eyes on your prey.
- z CORDURA® 560D Tactical Nylon with PU waterproof coating
- Structured bino compartment with plush padding and soft micro fleece lining
- Silent magnetic lid closure
- (2) Adjustable Bino Lanyard Straps with quick release buckles
- (2) Exterior stretch fabric side pockets for wind indicator and other small accessories (not inlcuded)
- Included Lens Cloth attaches inside either side pocket on an elastic lanyard
- Bino case sits 7" to 7.5" deep
- (2) Foam spacers included for shorter binoculars
- Fully adjustable comfort harness with no loose strap ends dangling
- Torso straps are heavy woven elastic to allow some flex as you move.
- Hypalon Molle panel on the bottom of the bino pouch allows other items to be mounted (such as an additional range finder pouch)
- Zippered pocket on the rear of the bino pouch to store license, tag or other small items
- INCLUDED Range Finder Pouch
- Attaches to either side of the bino pouch via molle webbings straps
- Silent magnetic lid flap closure
- Lanyard attachment loops on either side
- Soft micro fleece lining
- INCLUDED Rangefinder elastic tether with swivel clip
- Item Weight: 16 ounces
I absolutely love the Pnuma bino harness. I’ve been using it while shooting my bow and it fits great and stays wear it suppose to. I can’t wait to hunt with it this fall. I’m obsessed with Pnuma, my cart is always full of their products.
It’s a great setup, I love the magnetic closures! The bino case itself is a bit smaller, it fits my 8x40’s just fine, but I wouldn’t go any bigger than them with it closing and staying closed. Super happy with this whole thing though!
This harness is awesome, I've used it scouting and shed hunting its low profile and very comfortable!
Great upgrade from the included pack with my binos. Tight fit for a set of 10x52 leupolds but the magnets just barely latch. Very quiet and wore it for hours with no discomfort.
First bino harness for me and I have no complaints. A minor nitpick is that I wish the range finder pouch snugged up a bit better to the harness. There are Molle loops, but they aren’t super duper snug. Not loose at all for sure, but I like things like that a little tighter. Personal preference to be sure.
I wear this every time I shoot my bow. No problems drawing back or holding. Feels good in my back and chest with no rubbing or anything weird like that.
I have had 3 of these from other companies and can't stand the way they fit. The one from Pnuma fits so good you can't tell you are wearing it, good job.