This is much more than a standard bino harness. With a durable outer shell of 500D Tactical Nylon with PU waterproof coating and a structured bino compartment lined with microfleece and plush padding our Bino+ Tech Harness is engineered to keep your optics and electronics safe and secure.
The included tech pouch can be mounted left or right of the main case to keep your range finder close and secure. Our system is expandable to add additional tech pouches and more gear. Silent magnetic lid closures ensure that you can access your binos and other gear without giving your position away.
Your binoculars are just one of the many pieces of tech that you may need during the hunt. The Bino+ Tech harness is designed to hold your binos and everything else. The shell is a tough 500D Tactical Nylon with PU waterproof coating, and the plush inner linings are microfleece. Extra padding is built-in for your Binoculars, and foam spacers are provided for shorter binoculars. Keep your binos safe inside the pouch or out with adjustable quick-release lanyard straps. The (1) included tech pouch is designed to mount on either side of the bino pouch keep your range finder safe and accessible. An integrated elastic tether with a swivel clip keeps your rangefinder secure. To expand your capacity, two stretch side pockets will hold small accessories and the included lens cloth. A Hypalon Molle panel on the bottom of the bino pouch allows other items to be mounted. A zippered pocket on the rear of the bino pouch can hold your license, tag, or other small items. The comfortable harness is fully adjustable with no loose straps to get in the way. Torso straps are heavy woven elastic and allow some flex as you move. The Bino+ Tech Harness will keep everything exactly where you need it so you can keep your eyes on your prey.
- 500D Tactical Nylon with PU waterproof coating
- Structured bino compartment with plush padding and soft micro fleece lining
- Silent magnetic lid opens away from body for easy access to main compartment
- (2) Adjustable Bino Lanyard Straps with quick release buckles
- (2) Exterior stretch fabric side pockets for wind indicator and other small accessories (not inlcuded)
- Included Lens Cloth attaches inside either side pocket on an elastic lanyard
- Fits binoculars 7" to 7.5" tall
- (2) Foam spacers included for shorter binoculars
- Fully adjustable comfort harness with no loose strap ends dangling
- Torso straps are heavy woven elastic to allow some flex as you move.
- Hypalon Molle panel on the bottom of the bino pouch allows other items to be mounted
- Zippered pocket on the rear of the bino pouch to store license, tag or other small items
- INCLUDED Range Finder Pouch
- Attaches to either side of the bino pouch via molle webbings straps
- Silent magnetic lid flap closure
- Lanyard attachment loops on either side
- Soft micro fleece lining
- INCLUDED Rangefinder elastic tether with swivel clip
- Item Weight: 16 ounces
Excellent quality but my 12x50 Tract don’t fit as I’d like.
I've had the harness for a few weeks so this may change. I love the color, fit and feel of the harness so far. Doesn't breathe super well in the back with the bigger support but hasn't caused me any issues. I'm running Swarovski EL 10x42s in mine and they are a very tight fit! They are find from a length and width perspective but the front to back depth and the way the top cover hinges make it difficult to remove my nocs when I'm wearing the harness. I'm hoping that it will maybe loosen up some after they get broke in. Overall I really like the harness itself.
This harness is solid and low profile to the chest. Love the foam inserts for customizing bino fit. All around just an incredible hunting tool.
I used a harness with my binoculars were exposed to the elements.
I upgraded to the Pnuma harness with the range finder compartment.
Great move! Both binoculars and range finder are readily available when on stand. Also eliminated my binoculars accidentally bumping my crossbow or rifle.
Fits my Vortex Viper 12x50 binos well. Rangefinder pouch is really nice and fits my Vortex Ranger 1800 perfectly. Very sturdy construction and comfortable to wear.