Water-repellant tactical nylon and zippers keep your gear safe and dry in any condition. A large U-shaped main compartment zipper allows for easy packing and quick access. Carry it by the side carry handle or securely connect two duffles with our patented magnetic snap connectors and carry them both with the shoulder strap.
- CORDURA® 560D Tactical Nylon with PU water-repellant coating
- YKK® AquaGuard® Water Repellant Zippers
- U-shaped full access main compartment zipper for easy packing
- Large exterior zippered pocket to store items for quick access
- Interior zippered mesh organization pockets
- Shock cord organizer with aluminum toggles and daisy chain attachment
- Fidlock Magnetic snap connectors allow 2 duffels to be stacked and securely connected. Detachable shoulder strap with Fidlock magnetic V-buckles. Doubles as a luggage strap to provide added security wen connecting 2 duffels.
- Oversized padded comfort shoulder pad for shoulder or cross-body carry with non-slip silicone print
- Luggage style side carry handle and covert side pull handles
- Removable changing mat can also be used as a ground seat pad
- Item Weight: 5 lbs.
It is very well made , but smaller than what I originally wanted it for.
I thought it would be perfect for my carry on, but was a couple inches too long for the airline.
Just put this bag through the wringer on an early season Idaho Elk hunt and it passed the test. Super durable, it was abused in the back of the pickup, exposed to the elements and kept everything dry inside. Stackable and comfortable to carry I'm gonna get another one...at least one more!
I have not used yet
This bad is a decent size, about the same as carry on luggage. I loaded this duffel full of stuff and zipped it tight, the handle held up just fine with about 40 lbs of gear. The fact that it's water proof with water repellent zippers is a big plus. I bought this to keep gear in - for a grab and go hunting bag. Bingo.
Once again Pnuma products don’t disappoint. The duffle is exactly what I need and more. The thought and intentionally that goes behind every product, but specifically this duffel bag, is outstanding. It’s classic Pnuma: highest quality, intentional design, best materials for our task, and just plain awesome. Kudos, yet again, to the team. These products are already in a league of their own, but if Pnuma keeps this up, they will be in their own universe. Review? No need. Just buy it—taste and see!
This bag is one of , if not , the best I’ve ever used and I’ve been hunting for 30 yrs. it’s awesome that it’s expandable and has modularity! but I must say the way it’s built, like all Pnuma products, is phenomenal! Waterproof and They simply make the toughest gear in the biz!
Jesse, we are glad to hear the Expedition Duffle has exceeded your expectations! Thank you for being a valued Pnuma Customer.