The brand-new IconX Heated Core Long Sleeve Shirt delivers warmth right where you need it. Low-profile carbon-fiber heating elements reduce bulk while providing maximum heat output in cold conditions. With 3 heat settings and NEXT-TO-SKIN™ design, our revolutionary easy-to-layer technology allows you to fully customize your level of protection.
- Strategically placed heat zones in the chest, kidneys and base of neck provide warmth to critical areas
- Seamless construction creates added comfort and reduces friction on the skin
- Rechargeable 7.4 lithium-ion battery and wall charger included
- USB outlet on battery can be used to charge devices in the field
- Low-profile, durable and comfortable carbon-fiber heating elements
- 3 adjustable heat settings with easy-to-access, LED heat level selection button
- Athletic fit allows for easy layering
Fabric & Technology:
- 60% Polyester/23% Propylene/17% Elastane
- HydroWick™ high-performance hollow wicking fibers reduce moisture
- Treated with Polygiene® Odor Control and Odor Crunch®
Stay warmer longer by adding an additional battery and charger to your order.
IconX Heated Core pant is the ultimate combination of next to skin heat and performance. It’s no secret that you can stay in the field longer when you keep your core warm. The biggest enemy you face during late-season hunts is cold. Cold impacts your performance mentally and physically. It can affect your body’s ability to stalk across a ridge or to pull to full-draw smoothly. The key to winning the battle against cold is maintaining your core temperature. Our heated core pant utilizes undetectable carbon-fiber heating elements that crisscross your lower back and tops of thighs to distribute constant, efficient, and compelling warmth. With three levels of heat available at the push of a button, you’re in complete control of your comfort. Our IconX fabric adds unparalleled wicking and muscle support to complete the package. Wear the Heated Core pant under your IconX top or Merino Wool baselayers on the coldest of days. You’ll remain warm with no bulk and experience total freedom of movement, and stay in the hunt as long as it takes to get the big game you’re after.
View our IconX Heated Core User Guide
How to care for your IconX Heated Core Pant
- Revolutionary next-to-skin warmth and performance
- Warmth with no bulk and total freedom of movement
- Provides efficient, effective heat where you need it the most – your body’s core
- Undetectable carbon fiber heating elements distribute heat throughout pant.
- Easy access to three-color, waterproof LED heat level selection button
- Re-chargeable 7.4V Lithium-ion battery and wall charger included with purchase
- Approximately 6 hours of battery performance at low setting generating 100-dgrees of heat – individual performance may vary depending on heat level selection and usage
- Athletic fit for easy layering
- HydroWick™ high-performance hollow wicking fiber
- 6 Performance zones provide key muscle support and thermal regulation
- Infused with SilverStrike™ anti-microbial odor control
- USB output on the battery can be used to charge your mobile device
- Guaranteed for life (Pant only)
First, the customer service at Pnuma is top-notch. I needed the long-sleeve thermal within two days so I called customer service and they were awesome. Got directly connected to someone right away and they ensured I would get the thermal within 48 hours and even put a rush delivery on it. I went out muzzleloader hunting for mule deer in western Nebraska during the December cold snap of -40 to -60 below zero and the thermal worked great. I didn't even need to turn it on until I was done walking/cutting off the herd where the buck was, but once I did power it up, it was instant heat. It's very comfortable also and fits like a dri-fit compression shirt. I am 6'2" 205-210 with muscular build and the Large fits perfectly. I also used the Waypoint pant and matching jacket on the hunt and I'm impressed with their products thus far and will be using them for years to come. Thanks, Pnuma!
Best investment I've made for late season Wisconsin hunts and ice fishing.
Buy extra batteries! Only complaint is the battery life and position they sit on top of eachother which creates bulk thats uncomfortable while sitting, also the connection lenth and plug...the lenth should be longer and use a usb plug so you can use a charge pack positioned where you want and 20,000mah would last all day long. Other than that quality and heat are top notch
I like this very much I even had the best this is way more comfortable would recommend it to anybody
Tried this shirt during bow hunt a 8 degree day with normal base layer and jacket was comfortable for 3.5 hours. Material seems pretty outstanding and fit very well
I love all your gear. Why isn’t there sizes for women? I ordered the smallest men’s and it’s long on my wife.
Best core you can buy. Low and medium is all I have used so far. Battery lasted my entire morning hunt with no problems. Wore a thin shirt under as recommended and from now on this is the only way I’ll go hunting in the cold months.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device