The revolutionary design of the IconX Heated Core Vest puts the heat where your body needs it the most: next to your skin. We combined next to skin warmth with the unparalleled wicking and muscle support of IconX performance to create the most innovative base layer available. Three different heat settings provide incredible, sustained warmth with no bulk and complete freedom of movement.
The revolutionary design of the IconX Heated Core Vest puts the heat where your body needs it the most: next to your skin. It's no secret that you can stay in the field longer when you keep your core warm. The biggest enemy you face during late-season hunts is cold. Cold impacts your performance mentally and physically. It can affect your body's ability to stalk across a ridge or to pull to full-draw smoothly. The key to winning the battle against cold is maintaining your core temperature. Our heated core vest utilizes undetectable carbon-fiber heating elements that crisscross your chest, kidneys, and base of your neck to distribute constant, efficient, and compelling warmth. With three levels of heat available at the push of a button, you're in complete control of your comfort. Wear the Heated Core Vest under your IconX top or Merino Wool pullover on the coldest of days. You'll remain warm with no bulk and experience total freedom of movement and stay in the hunt as long as it takes to get the big game you're after.
- Re-chargeable 7.4V Lithium-ion battery and wall charger included with purchase
- Revolutionary next-to-skin warmth and performance
- Warmth with no bulk and total freedom of movement
- Provides efficient, effective heat where you need it the most – your body’s core
- Undetectable carbon fiber heating elements across chest, kidneys, and base of neck distribute heat throughout Vest.
- Easy access to three-color, waterproof LED heat level selection button
- Approximately 6 hours of battery performance at low setting generating 100-dgrees of heat – individual performance may vary depending on heat level selection and usage
- Athletic fit for easy layering
- HydroWick™ high-performance hollow wicking fiber
- 7 Performance zones provide key muscle support and thermal regulation
- Infused with SilverStrike™ anti-microbial odor control
- USB output on the battery can be used to charge your mobile device
- Guaranteed for life (Vest only)
- Item weight: 16 oz (based on size Large)
Great vest, can’t wait to use it this season. Thanks again
I purchased heated vests for both my son and I to reduce bulky layers during the hunting season. Both of us are very happy with the comfort and performance of the products. Also very happy with customer service as I needed to exchange sizes of my vest and Pnuma was very prompt and accommodating.
This heated vest is great, about 2/2.5 hrs on high -4/5 hrs in low very light weight and comfortable- get 2 batteries and you should be good for allday sits!
Sizing: 5' 6" 165lb athletic build, bought a medium. The sizing is meant to be snug to the skin, I would say it fits like Nike compression products. It is comfortably tight but some might consider it to be a little too tight.
Heating: I have worn this all hunting season (and a few times cold weather salmon/trout fishing), it has already had countless uses (durability good so far.) I use it as a next to skin layer; on low the heat it just barely takes the edge off and high is too hot most of the time. Medium seams to be just right and lasts about 3-4 hours.
Power button: The power button is perfectly set up, it protrudes out of the vest and has a great feel to it. If you know the button patters it is very easy to operate while wearing base layers, sweatshirts and a jacket over the vest (yes you can still feel the location and click of the button through these layers.) I love that this was something that was not overlooked in the design of the product.
If this vest did not have the heating elements it would still be a fantastic vest, I definitely notice a big difference from when I do and do not wear it even if it is off the whole time.
P.S. Consider ordering a spare battery, it comes in very handy for an evening hunt when the battery is used up from the morning hunt.
I love this vest for two activities; ice fishing and tree stand sitting for whitetail deer. I wear it next to the skin and it works great. I allows me to remain comfortable when I otherwise would not. I mainly use the medium and low settings; the medium allowing about 5 hours when the temperatures are in the teens and 20's. I also always have an extra battery. Fit is athletic. I am 160# and wear a large.
Works well. In fact if it’s not really cold I can’t stand to leave it on high.