The Pathfinder Web Belt is designed to withstand the rigors of hunting and the unpredictability of weather, ensuring it won't let you down when you need it most.
- Rugged and durable 38MM nylon web can withstand the rigors of hunting, camping, and other outdoor activities
- Water-resistant to handle the elements, allowing you to stay focused on your adventures without worrying about your gear
- Corrosion-resistant anodized aluminum buckle is specially treated to resist corrosion, ensuring it remains in top-notch condition even when exposed to the elements
- Doubles as a lashing strap, giving you the flexibility to secure and fasten items during your outdoor excursions
- Belt can be trimmed for customized fit. To customize, trim the belt to your desired length and seal the cut edge with a flat heat source.
- Made in the USA
- Medium – 44 inches in length; Fits up to a 38” waist
- Large – 48 inches in length; Fits up to a 42” waist
Waist sizes are recommendations that allow for approximately 6” of excess to pull through belt loops.
Like the belt. locks in place and doesn't seem to move. However, like many things, i would really like to have an extra couple inches of belt to feed thru the buckle. While i don't think i'm fat with a 40in waist, anyone with a more than that will not be able to use the large belt.
The perfect width and tightens and holds its place. Wear it to Church and the Woods.