Comfortable and deadly quiet, the Waypoint is the ideal mid-weight, all-season jacket. We engineered it to be windproof to 50mph and added DWR protection for water repellency. YKK stitch-sealed and tape-sealed heavy-duty zippers make sure you stay warm and dry. Our mechanical stretch twill fabric moves with you and easily stands up against hard use. Pnumagrid™ fleece lining keeps your core warm, and protective overlays on shoulders and elbows prevent pack slippage, wear, and abrasion.
Guaranteed hardcore performance from mid-season through late, this warm, ultra-quiet softshell is versatile enough to meet the requirements of any conditions. 3M™ Scotchgard™ DWR water repellent keeps you dry, and The Pnumagrid fleece lining focuses warmth on your core without bulk, allowing you to comfortably layer up or down as needed. Added protection from PnumaGuard™ non-slip, wear-resistant overlays on jacket shoulders and elbows will help the Waypoint stand up to whatever punishment you can dish out. We moved the pit zips forward of backpack straps to work seamlessly with packs and ensured that the five pockets are in the right places for easy access. The integrated tree stand harness port keeps you safe while you sit comfortably in the stand, waiting for the perfect shot. Like all of our gear, the Waypoint is guaranteed for life.
- Engineered for all-season versatility
- Mid-weight fleece lining focused at the core
- Designed with athletic fit - allows for layering to meet your conditions on every hunt
- Quiet softshell with 3M™ Scotchgard™ DWR water repellent coating
- 50mph Windbrake® tested
- PnumaGuard™ abrasion-resistant overlays on shoulders and elbows
- Venting zips forward of backpack straps for thermal regulation
- Mechanical stretch twill fabric moves with you and holds up against hard use
- SilverStrike™ anti-microbial odor control for improved scent stealth and freshness in the field
- 5 strategically placed pockets
- YKK stitch-sealed and tape-sealed heavy duty zippers
- Pre-shaped elbows for increased mobility Removable 4-way adjustable hood
- Safety harness port between shoulder blades
- Tall size available
- Guaranteed for life
- 42.4 ounces (product weight for large jacket)
I wore this thing up to 11k feet on an early Colorado March morning. Performs like nothing else against snow, rain and wind. Also very quiet considering it's performance against tough elements. At lower elevations and higher temps it was breathable even when I was working hard. Excellent product
This jacket is top of the line. Well made and great looking. The pockets are roomy and we’ll positioned. The zippers are high quality. I have the Selkirk outfit and love it as well. Next purchase will be the Waypoint pants to complete the outfit.
I bought this jacket to go hunting and it’s amazing for hunting and just regular use everyday. When it’s freezing cold it keeps me warm no matter what the temperature is I can’t wait to buy more.
So far it’s great! The wind resistance is definitely a thing! Plenty of pockets and the vent zips are definitely easier to access than other jackets on the market. A large is a little snug in the shoulders for me, but with time has seemed to loosen up. I’m 6’ 1” 215lbs
The entire Pnuma lineup is the best engineered and value on the market 2nd to none. May favorite system in the lineup is the waypoint jacket and pant. Rugged and comfortable. I can’t say enough about this company. Great people , great products, and the best warranty on the market.
Love this jacket. Im 6'6" 250 lbs. I got the XL Tall jacket and it fits me perfectly. One of the best fitting jackets I've ever had. Quiet and durable. It will be a great piece of kit come hunting season.