Comfortable and deadly quiet, the Waypoint is the ideal mid-weight, all-season jacket. We engineered it to be windproof to 50mph and added DWR protection for water repellency. YKK stitch-sealed and tape-sealed heavy-duty zippers make sure you stay warm and dry. Our mechanical stretch twill fabric moves with you and easily stands up against hard use. Pnumagrid™ fleece lining keeps your core warm, and protective overlays on shoulders and elbows prevent pack slippage, wear, and abrasion.
Guaranteed hardcore performance from mid-season through late, this warm, ultra-quiet softshell is versatile enough to meet the requirements of any conditions. 3M™ Scotchgard™ DWR water repellent keeps you dry, and The Pnumagrid fleece lining focuses warmth on your core without bulk, allowing you to comfortably layer up or down as needed. Added protection from PnumaGuard™ non-slip, wear-resistant overlays on jacket shoulders and elbows will help the Waypoint stand up to whatever punishment you can dish out. We moved the pit zips forward of backpack straps to work seamlessly with packs and ensured that the five pockets are in the right places for easy access. The integrated tree stand harness port keeps you safe while you sit comfortably in the stand, waiting for the perfect shot. Like all of our gear, the Waypoint is guaranteed for life.
- Engineered for all-season versatility
- Mid-weight fleece lining focused at the core
- Designed with athletic fit - allows for layering to meet your conditions on every hunt
- Quiet softshell with 3M™ Scotchgard™ DWR water repellent coating
- Windproof up to 50mph
- PnumaGuard™ abrasion-resistant overlays on shoulders and elbows
- Venting zips forward of backpack straps for thermal regulation
- Mechanical stretch twill fabric moves with you and holds up against hard use
- SilverStrike™ anti-microbial odor control for improved scent stealth and freshness in the field
- 5 strategically placed pockets
- YKK stitch-sealed and tape-sealed heavy duty zippers
- Pre-shaped elbows for increased mobility Removable 4-way adjustable hood
- Safety harness port between shoulder blades
- Tall size available
- Guaranteed for life
- 42.4 ounces (product weight for large jacket)
this jacket is great for all weather. If it is warm open up the vents and if it's cold close them up and you won't get cold. 60 degrees and windy you will only need a tshirt underneath. Also very quiet.
Fits well. Very warm. Works well in the rain.
Best hunting jacket. Buying one more in different color.
Top quality from the size to the finish. Really looking forward to putting this gear to the test this fall and winter.
Best ever jacket that I ever owned 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻
Really like how quiet and comfortable this jacket is. Worked awesome for late season spot and stalk mule deer hunts!