Comfortable and deadly quiet, the Waypoint is the ideal mid-weight, all-season pant. We engineered it to be windproof to 50mph and added DWR protection for water repellency. YKK stitch-sealed and tape-sealed heavy-duty zippers make sure you stay warm and dry. Our mechanical stretch twill fabric moves with you and easily stands up against hard use. Pnumagrid™ fleece lining keeps your legs warm, and anti-abrasion overlays and integrated kneepads protect you and your gear from wear and rough ground.
Guaranteed hardcore performance from mid-season through late, this warm, ultra-quiet softshell pant is versatile enough to meet the requirements of any conditions. 3M™ Scotchgard™ DWR water repellent keeps you dry, and The Pnumagrid fleece lining focuses warmth on your core without bulk, allowing you to comfortably layer up or down as needed. Added protection from PnumaGuard™ non-slip, wear-resistant overlays on knees help the Waypoint stand up to whatever punishment you can dish out. Waterproof zippers from ankle to thigh offer easy on-off access and crotch vents keep you cool when the hunt starts to heat up. The Waypoint pant, like all of our gear, is guaranteed for life.
- Engineered for all season versatility
- Designed with athletic fit - still allows for layering
- Quiet softshell with 3M™ Scotchgard™ DWR water repellent coating
- Windproof up to 50mph with Pnumagrid™ fleece lining for warmth
- PnumaGuard™ abrasion-resistant overlays on knees and boot cuffs
- Molded, removable EVA knee pads for additional protection
- Venting zips for thermal regulation
- Mechanical stretch twill fabric moves with you and holds up against hard use
- SilverStrike™ anti-microbial odor control for improved scent stealth and freshness in the field
- 5 strategically placed pockets
- YKK stitch-sealed and tape-sealed heavy duty zippers
- Quiet, rubberized snaps
- Ankle to Thigh zipper for easy on/off venting zippers in crotch
- Pant sized by waist/inseam for perfect fit
- Guaranteed for life
- 32.7 ounces (product weight for large pant)
The way point pant are exactly what have been looking for. They seem like a pant I will be able to wear all season long with the vent zips for early season and the thick ness to sit in a tree stand in the dead of winter. I’m happy I chose PNUMA!
these pants are great for all weather. If it is warm open up the vents and if it's cold close them up and you won't get cold. 60 degrees and windy you will only need a tshirt underneath. Also very quiet.
This isn’t rain gear, but it holds up against a little rain / wet bush in a pinch. Breathability and venting (especially the innovative vent on the inside of the thigh) is great and insulation value is high.
Fit is athletic, with enough room for layering. A very nice cool weather option.
I have several Pnuma systems and although this one isn’t what I would call the most versatile (not being waterproof, and hunting in the soaking Pacific Northwest), but it’s a very well designed soft shell system which will keep some water out in a pinch.
If it wasn't for the off-size, these would easily be 5 stars. Have several pairs of size 38 pants that are perfect. Saw these in the Outlet (at size 40) and figured I'd give them a shot. They are smaller than every 38 that I've ordered from you. Besides that, the quality is truly top notch. Awesome number and size of all the different pockets. Warm as can be without being bulky.
Recently purchased these pants to use on a DIY fly-in moose hunt in north central British Columbia. The terrain was extremely wet at times in the brush and it rained a fair bit. These pants kept me warm and dry all through the hunt which was successful as well. They are quiet and the fit was great. Would definitely recommend these!
A little stiff hope to soften up with use could use a cargo pocket Do like them