The Pnuma Selkirk Jacket has everything you would wish for in a weatherproof hunting jacket. Its waterproof membrane is incredibly breathable and warm without being bulky. Plus, it's soft, flexible, and whisper-quiet even when cold. That means you stay warmer, dryer, and more silent even in the harshest conditions, and that's guaranteed for life.
Be prepared for anything the elements can throw at you. In extreme weather, comfort is measured by how dry and warm you stay. The hunting industry measures it by Moisture Vapor Transfer (MVT) ratings for waterproofness and breathability. The higher the MVT rating, the drier, and more comfortable you will be. Until now, the highest breathability ratings on the market were between 20,000 and 50,000. The breathability rating of the ultra-thin Porelle Extreme membrane in the Pnuma Selkirk Jacket checks in at an unstoppable 120,000. Selkirk's super micro-brushed Tricot outer fabric is deadly quiet, protected with 3M DWR for water repellency, and features world-class YKK waterproof zippers. The Pnumagrid fleece lining focused on your core warmth allows you to comfortably layer up or down as conditions demand. To complete the package, added protection from PnumaGuard™ non-slip, wear-resistant overlays on jacket shoulders and elbows will protect your investment for years to come. And that's guaranteed for life.
- A jacket for every day of the season no matter what the weather
- Comfortable fit for layering over lightweight garments or non-waterproof hunting gear - order your regular jacket and pant size
- Outer fabric: Ultra-quiet, soft Super Micro Brushed Tricot
- Quiet softshell with 3M™ Scotchgard™ DWR water repellent coating
- Porelle® Extreme waterproof, breathable membrane
- Moisture Vapor Transfer (MVT) rating: 120,000 g
- Waterproof rating: >20,000 mm
- Venting zips forward of backpack straps for thermal regulation
- 3-way adjustable hood
- Safety harness port between shoulder blades
- SilverStrike™ anti-microbial odor control for stealth and freshness in the field
- Tall size available
- Item weight: 40 oz (based on size Large)
I bought this jacket for my son. I bought the 1st jacket over a year ago. I let my son wear it he loved it. So I decided to buy him his own. Jacket fits great and is built to last. Cuts the wind and cold durning our Wisconsin bow hunts.
Great in light rain, but wets out in steady downpour. I'll stick with my hardshell in heavy rain. Does OK in moderate hiking as well, and great for use around camp. Very quiet.
Absolutely love the jacket, it has great improvements from the original. I’ve worn it everyday since I got it, killed two turkeys with it on and they never saw me 🦃
I love the camo pattern and how lightweight the jacket is while wearing it. I do think the jacket should have some more insulation to it. I think it would make it a great jacket and a more comfortable one for the price that you pay for it.
For archery hunting a little loud. But for water proof and wind proof jacket you can’t go wrong. I give them both 5 stars. I used them last archery season never had a deer hear me great jacket and pants. If you only can afford one set for all hunting this is the set to get.
Great waterproof hunting coat. Great as an outer layer. Fit and finish are excellent. Get one you won't be sorry. I have two they are that good.