The Pnuma Selkirk Pant has everything you would wish for in weatherproof hunting gear. Its waterproof membrane is incredibly breathable and warm without being bulky. Plus, it's soft, flexible, and whisper-quiet even when cold. That means you stay warmer, dryer, and more silent even in the harshest conditions, and that's guaranteed for life.
Be prepared for anything the elements can throw at you. In extreme weather, comfort is measured by how dry and warm you stay. Selkirk's super micro-brushed Tricot outer fabric is deadly quiet, protected with DWR for water repellency, and features world-class YKK® waterproof zippers. The PnumaGrid™ fleece lining focused on your core warmth allows you to comfortably layer up or down as conditions demand. To complete the package, added protection from PnumaGuard™ non-slip, wear-resistant overlays on knees will protect your investment for years to come. And that's guaranteed for life.
- Athletic cut allows for easy layering of base and mid-layers
- Deadly quiet, super micro brushed Tricot outer fabric
- Quiet softshell with DWR water repellent coating
- Fleece lining for mid-weight warmth while giving you maximum mobility
- Porelle® Extreme waterproof, breathable membrane
- Waterproof rating: 10,000mm
- Breathability rating: 16,000g/sqm/24hr
- Treated with Polygiene® StayFresh™ and Polygiene® OdorCrunch™ for enhanced odor control
- Two-way boot zips for easy on/off and venting
- Abrasion resistant overlays on knees and boot cuffs
- Pant sized by waist/inseam for perfect fit
- Item weight: 32 oz (based on size 32x32)
Love the pants. Ordered a size larger than usual and they were waaay to big. Got normal size worked great. Didn’t know the waistband had a flexible band. Really super if your tucking fat clothes in. The return process was simply what all should hope to be!! Seamless!!
Wish the grid fleece went all the way down the legs makes it cold against the legs of not wearing long John’s.
They are warm and comfortable, however the insulated portion only goes down to the knees so your legs below your knees get cold. I don't understand why they made these pants this way. It doesn't make any sense to me why you would not insulate below the knees??
Best pants out there ! I own several of the top names of hunting camo on the market and while none are bad , I give the Selkirk the top score. Performance, comfort and features are hard to beat ! The only suggestion would be to have buttons for suspenders but overall an excellent product !
Not only warm, comfortable and nice quality. They're 100% waterproof!
The Selkirk jacket and pants are awesome. I have been using them for two seasons whitetail hunting, turkey hunting, and antelope hunting. They are very water resistant while also being breathable. I would highly recommend this suit!
Awesome weight ratio for all hunting strategies. You can open them up while stalking or close them up on the cold morning sits in the stand.