Comfortable and deadly quiet, the Waypoint is the ideal mid-weight, all-season pant. We engineered it to be windproof to 50mph and added DWR protection for water repellency. YKK stitch-sealed and tape-sealed heavy-duty zippers make sure you stay warm and dry. Our mechanical stretch twill fabric moves with you and easily stands up against hard use. Pnumagrid™ fleece lining keeps your legs warm, and anti-abrasion overlays and integrated kneepads protect you and your gear from wear and rough ground.
* Please allow a minimum of 7 days to receive your pant delivery when selecting an alteration. If your pant is part of a multi-product order, all items will ship at the same time. No refunds or exchanges on altered pants. Check your pant measurements and consult the Size Chart carefully before selecting your option.
Guaranteed hardcore performance from mid-season through late, this warm, ultra-quiet softshell pant is versatile enough to meet the requirements of any conditions. 3M™ Scotchgard™ DWR water repellent keeps you dry, and The Pnumagrid fleece lining focuses warmth on your core without bulk, allowing you to comfortably layer up or down as needed. Added protection from PnumaGuard™ non-slip, wear-resistant overlays on knees help the Waypoint stand up to whatever punishment you can dish out. Waterproof zippers from ankle to thigh offer easy on-off access and crotch vents keep you cool when the hunt starts to heat up. The Waypoint pant, like all of our gear, is guaranteed for life.
- Engineered for all season versatility
- Designed with athletic fit - still allows for layering
- Quiet softshell with 3M™ Scotchgard™ DWR water repellent coating
- 50mph Windbrake® with Pnumagrid™ fleece lining for warmth
- PnumaGuard™ abrasion-resistant overlays on knees and boot cuffs
- Molded, removable EVA knee pads for additional protection
- Venting zips for thermal regulation
- Mechanical stretch twill fabric moves with you and holds up against hard use
- SilverStrike™ anti-microbial odor control for improved scent stealth and freshness in the field
- 5 strategically placed pockets
- YKK stitch-sealed and tape-sealed heavy duty zippers
- Quiet, rubberized snaps
- Ankle to Thigh zipper for easy on/off venting zippers in crotch
- Pant sized by waist/inseam for perfect fit
- Guaranteed for life
- 32.7 ounces (product weight for large pant)
Great pants. They delivered on all the things that are in the specs.
These are the most comfortable pair of paints I own. Tough as hell, super soft, warm when they need to be, cool when they ought to be, I wear these pants for virtually all of my outdoor activities out here in Colorado. Can’t recommend enough.
The pants have a great feel, don’t restrict movement and are surprisingly very warm. I just worn them on the last day of PA rifle season, we sit in the AM and around mid morning we started putting on drives. The zippers on inner thigh worked great for getting rid of heat. Like many others have said, I wish I would have found Pnuma sooner.
Nice pants, feel great, hope to use this season.
Kept me warm and dry in Wisconsin deer season and Montana late season elk hunt. Nice pockets, great knee padding, wish you could lose the made in China label.
Can't wear them enough. Warm and comfortable. Have 3 and plan on buying more.