An Essential Midweight Merino Wool Hoodie
The Gunnison Merino Wool Hoodie will quickly become a piece of essential gear for your entire season. The soft Merino Wool is the perfect mid-weight piece to keep you warm, concealed, and moving freely. As an outer layer, it's perfect over our Base Haven 1/4 Zip Pullover or our Merino Wool Pullover. When temperatures drop, wear it as a mid layer beneath our Palisade, Selkirk or Waypoint Jackets.
A Merino Wool Hoodie Packed with Features
Designed for maximum comfort and durability, the Gunnison Merino Wool Hoodie gets the job done in mountains, plains, and forests throughout the season. The 300gsm Merino Wool will be your best friend as soon as the days start to pick up a chill. When the wind kicks in, or an animal begins to work its way into range, raise the hood for maximum warmth and concealment. The hoodie features two zipper pockets for your license and electronics and a kangaroo pocket to keep your hands warm and protected. The Merino fibers are wrapped around a nylon core for added durability and sealed with flat lock seams for added comfort. The soft garage for the zipper pull won't irritate your neck, chin, or get caught in your beard.
- Midweight merino wool blend hoodie
- Fabric Blend: 87% Merino wool, 13% core-spun nylon
- Left chest zippered pocket
- Left upper arm zippered pocket
- Hand-warming kangaroo pocket
- Comfortable, terry-knit fabric
- Flat lock seams for comfort
- Merino wool fibers wrapped around nylon core for added durability
- Zipper Pull Garage to prevent chin and neck irritation
- Protected neck seam to prevent irritation
- Form fitting scuba hood for warmth, concealment, and mobility
- Care: Machine wash cold, dry flat
- Treated with Polygiene® StayFresh™ and Polygiene® OdorCrunch™
- Item weight: 17.6 oz (based on size Large)
I’m 6’4” and 300lbs, I like the texture, weight and overall design of this sweatshirt but it is short, I got a 3XL because I am use to clothes being small. This 3XL fits great in the arms, a little loose around the mid section but is definitely short. Wish it came in a tall, that way I could tuck it in better. I don’t think I will buy another unless they off tall sizes!
Great shirt and quality only problem is not as heavy as expected
Great feeling hoody,and vest!
Best hoodie I ever owned for utility and warmth. Not that I need all the warmth benefits it provides but it’s nice to know it’s there when you need it! Very light in weight as well which is an added benefit.
Comfortable sweatshirt, light weight but warm. Great quality that you can expect from a great company, thanks PNUMA!
I wear my hoodie with wool base layer and works very well. Hunt in west central Indiana where temps can be 50 or 0. It will always be in my hunting system. The only disappointment I have with it is being made in China.