Comfortable and deadly quiet, the Waypoint is the ideal mid-weight, all-season jacket. We engineered it to be windproof to 50mph and added DWR protection for water repellency. YKK stitch-sealed and tape-sealed heavy-duty zippers make sure you stay warm and dry. Our mechanical stretch twill fabric moves with you and easily stands up against hard use. Pnumagrid™ fleece lining keeps your core warm, and protective overlays on shoulders and elbows prevent pack slippage, wear, and abrasion.
Guaranteed hardcore performance from mid-season through late, this warm, ultra-quiet softshell is versatile enough to meet the requirements of any conditions. 3M™ Scotchgard™ DWR water repellent keeps you dry, and The Pnumagrid fleece lining focuses warmth on your core without bulk, allowing you to comfortably layer up or down as needed. Added protection from PnumaGuard™ non-slip, wear-resistant overlays on jacket shoulders and elbows will help the Waypoint stand up to whatever punishment you can dish out. We moved the pit zips forward of backpack straps to work seamlessly with packs and ensured that the five pockets are in the right places for easy access. The integrated tree stand harness port keeps you safe while you sit comfortably in the stand, waiting for the perfect shot. Like all of our gear, the Waypoint is guaranteed for life.
- Engineered for all-season versatility
- Mid-weight fleece lining focused at the core
- Designed with athletic fit - allows for layering to meet your conditions on every hunt
- Quiet softshell with 3M™ Scotchgard™ DWR water repellent coating
- 50mph Windbrake® tested
- PnumaGuard™ abrasion-resistant overlays on shoulders and elbows
- Venting zips forward of backpack straps for thermal regulation
- Mechanical stretch twill fabric moves with you and holds up against hard use
- SilverStrike™ anti-microbial odor control for improved scent stealth and freshness in the field
- 5 strategically placed pockets
- YKK stitch-sealed and tape-sealed heavy duty zippers
- Pre-shaped elbows for increased mobility Removable 4-way adjustable hood
- Safety harness port between shoulder blades
- Tall size available
- Guaranteed for life
- 42.4 ounces (product weight for large jacket)
Most well made hunting jacket I have ever worn. Construction materials are first rate as is the well thought out design. Plenty of pockets that are ample to large in capacity. I love the treatment of all the weather tight zippers. The hood is unique and great for stopping wind and rain. I love the camo design. I know it’s a bit pricy but you will get what you pay for. It is a bit light. Great for spring turkey and early fall archery hunting I highly recommend this jacket.
The waypoint gear is very nice. Fits great.
Je suis du Québec et j’ai acheté ce produit pour le Dindons Sauvage , le Canards , la perdrix et la photographie. Jusqu’à présent j’adore le produit!!! Coupe ajustée, doublure intérieur douce donc pas désagréable lorsque ça frotte au menton. Le motif camouflage est sur la coche ✔️ bien sûr quand on achète ce type de produit on en a pour notre argent.
This jacket fits great and is comfortable. The best part is that it isn’t bulky. Seems like it will do well in the mid to late deer season especially with the layering system.
Very good jacket, well thought out and extremely comfortable & warm
I wore this thing up to 11k feet on an early Colorado March morning. Performs like nothing else against snow, rain and wind. Also very quiet considering it's performance against tough elements. At lower elevations and higher temps it was breathable even when I was working hard. Excellent product