Comfortable and deadly quiet, the Waypoint is the ideal mid-weight, all-season vest. We engineered it to be windproof to 50mph and added DWR protection for water repellency. YKK stitch-sealed and tape-sealed heavy-duty zippers make sure you stay warm and dry. Our mechanical stretch twill fabric moves with you and easily stands up against hard use. Pnumagrid™ fleece lining keeps your core warm, and protective overlays on shoulders and elbows prevent pack slippage, wear, and abrasion.
Guaranteed hardcore performance from mid-season through late, this warm, ultra-quiet softshell vest is versatile enough to meet the requirements of any conditions. 3M™ Scotchgard™ DWR water repellent keeps you dry, and The Pnumagrid fleece lining focuses warmth on your core without bulk, allowing you to comfortably layer up or down as needed. The integrated tree stand harness port keeps you safe while you sit comfortably in the stand, waiting for the perfect shot. Like all of our gear, the Waypoint is guaranteed for life.
- Engineered for all-season versatility
- Mid-weight fleece lining focused at the core
- Designed with athletic fit - allows for layering to meet your conditions on every hunt
- Quiet softshell with 3M™ Scotchgard™ DWR water repellent coating
- 50mph Windbrake® tested
- Mechanical stretch twill fabric moves with you and holds up against hard use
- SilverStrike™ anti-microbial odor control for improved scent stealth and freshness in the field
- YKK stitch-sealed and tape-sealed heavy duty zippers
- Tall size available
- Item weight: 19.2 oz (based on size Large)
The vest fits well,is very solid and Sheila's the wind
The wool hoodie is awesome I have three on is small the other two are perfect, I wear one nearly every day and they are outstanding warm and comfortable! Will buy more if needed and just recently purchased the vest and it is good also!
This is great vest. It fits well, looks great and is warm. I wear it almost every day now.
Love the waypoint vest! Works great for on the town or in the field. I use it as both an outer layer and a mid layer under my Waypoint jacket. I’m 5’10” 215lbs, size XL works great with a hoodie under. Can’t go wrong with this vest.
True to size and very warm and comfortable. Would recommend to any hunter in mild temps.
The Waypoint vest is a great outer layer in early season and an awesome layer for the colder hunts! I love layering my core without the extra layers on my arms for bowhunting the cold weather in Missouri.