The Pnuma Selkirk Jacket has everything you would wish for in a weatherproof hunting jacket. It's waterproof but incredibly breathable and warm without being bulky. Plus, it's soft, flexible, and whisper-quiet even when cold. That means you stay warmer, dryer, and more silent even in the harshest conditions, and that's guaranteed for life.
Be prepared for anything the elements can throw at you. In extreme weather, comfort is measured by how dry and warm you stay. The hunting industry measures it by Moisture Vapor Transfer (MVT) ratings for waterproofness and breathability. The higher the MVT rating, the drier, and more comfortable you will be. Until now, the highest breathability ratings on the market were between 20,000 and 50,000. The breathability rating of the ultra-thin Porelle Extreme membrane in the Pnuma Selkirk Jacket checks in at an unstoppable 120,000. Selkirk's super micro-brushed Tricot outer fabric is deadly quiet, protected with 3M DWR for water repellency, and features world-class YKK waterproof zippers. The Pnumagrid fleece lining focused on your core warmth allows you to comfortably layer up or down as conditions demand. To complete the package, added protection from PnumaGuard™ non-slip, wear-resistant overlays on jacket shoulders and elbows will protect your investment for years to come. And that's guaranteed for life.
- A jacket for every day of the season no matter what the weather
- Outer fabric: Ultra-quiet, soft Super Micro Brushed Tricot
- Comfortable fit for layering over lightweight garments or non-waterproof hunting gear - order your regular jacket and pant size
- Porelle® Extreme waterproof, breathable membrane
- Moisture Vapor Transfer (MVT) rating: 120,000 g
- Waterproof rating: >20,000 mm
- 3-way adjustable hood
- SilverStrike™ anti-microbial odor control for stealth and freshness in the field
- Tall size available
- Item weight: 40 oz (based on size Large)
Fit was perfect and features that I was looking for were right on. Can’t wait to get the pants.
Best hunting gear I've ever owned! I feel like they thought of everything when they designed this jacket! Completely waterproof and quiet! Highly recommend!
I recently bought the Selkirk jacket and pants. They were a little more than I wanted to spend but once they came I believe they're worth it. I have yet to test them in the field but so far I am very impressed and would definitely purchase more products from pnuma.