The Pnuma Selkirk Jacket has everything you would wish for in a weatherproof hunting jacket. Its waterproof membrane is incredibly breathable and warm without being bulky. Plus, it's soft, flexible, and whisper-quiet even when cold. That means you stay warmer, dryer, and more silent even in the harshest conditions, and that's guaranteed for life.
Be prepared for anything the elements can throw at you. In extreme weather, comfort is measured by how dry and warm you stay. Selkirk's super micro-brushed Tricot outer fabric is deadly quiet, protected with DWR for water repellency, and features world-class YKK® waterproof zippers. The PnumaGrid™ fleece lining focused on your core warmth allows you to comfortably layer up or down as conditions demand. To complete the package, added protection from PnumaGuard™ non-slip, wear-resistant overlays on jacket shoulders and elbows will protect your investment for years to come. And that's guaranteed for life.
- A jacket for every day of the season no matter what the weather
- Comfortable fit for layering over lightweight garments or non-waterproof hunting gear - order your regular jacket and pant size
- Outer fabric: Ultra-quiet, soft Super Micro Brushed Tricot
- Quiet softshell with DWR water repellent coating
- Porelle® Extreme waterproof, breathable membrane
- Moisture Vapor Transfer (MVT) rating: 120,000g
- Waterproof rating: >20,000 mm
- Venting zips forward of backpack straps for thermal regulation
- 3-way adjustable hood
- Safety harness port between shoulder blades
- Treated with Polygiene® StayFresh™ and Polygiene® OdorCrunch™ for enhanced odor control
- Tall size available
- Item weight: 40 oz (based on size Large)
I have used this gear for the for the last several years and love it. I just purchased another set to be able to let one set dry a day before going out again. I would highly recommend this to anyone hunting in the great Northwest.
For the weight of this jacket it keeps you unbelievably warm. Had to actually remove my hoodie under it on a cold day in the stand. Kept it on because lite rain. And. I remained completely dry throughout my 3 hour. Another excellent product PNUMA !!!!
Nice jacket. Waterproof and windproof. Appreciate the two way main zipper and interior/exterior chest pockets on both sides. By themselves they are not extremely warm, which is a good thing. If I was expecting rain, I could wear these early season. They have enough room to layer up for late season.
I was able to try these on before purchasing. I would normally go with large tall if available but large fit me well. Large tall would have been too long.
I bought this jacket for my husband and he loves it! He’s very picky when it comes to his hunting apparel especially since he is 6ft 7; it can be hard to find things that are comfortable in his size.
Jacket fits great and I love the multiple pockets. And it is very quiet, considering it is 100% waterproof. My only suggestion would be to add additional insulation to make this more of a mid to late season jacket. Or add the ability to zip in the Palisade, puffy jacket into The product, therefore making it more of a three and one or four and one coat.
Nice jacket, soft and quiet. Good outer layer. Looking forward to seeing how it performs next Pa deer season.